What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.H

Juniors
It was a pretty clear point. The reason you averaged nearly 20k is because you hosted 2 of the highest-drawing matches of the year. Your crowds are average without them. No other Sydney team got a huge rivalry to open the season nor did they get an ANZAC Day match.

Yes, their crowds without those matches averaged 15.5k. So average. In a year that they won the comp.
I guess that's why it's called an average...

Take the top drawing games out of any clubs aggregate and the average will suffer, Souffs drew 60k against us...Dogs 50k on Good Friday...the Storm should draw well on ANZAC day, Eels got over 40k in Hindy's last game, Warriors have some big crowds at Eden park.

Take them out and those clubs' averages will suffer too.

I actually do get your point, I just don't think it's a good one.

RWB

Bench
NIB Stadium in Perth is looking a treat atm

BjzAhxGCEAEzcQN.jpg

mattyg

Bench
I'm in Perth for the dogs game and what a sensational afternoon it is. Too bad the game wasn't on tonight the place would be absolutely jam packed

gallagher

Juniors
I'm in Perth for the dogs game and what a sensational afternoon it is. Too bad the game wasn't on tonight the place would be absolutely jam packed

I wish it was on tonite aswell. It would be the only way to see live NRL into Perth tonite, Ch 9 helping to promote tmrws game has decided to put Ellen on instead. Can any body PM me about hoe I can see NRL tonite on tv?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Has built up a bit on the east side since kickoff. Haven't seen a good shot of the members side yet to judge. But if would guess 15-18k. Most likely our fans outside the east have stayed away with the threat of weather but their are not many manly fans by the looks of it. If they even brought 5k imagine the difference

Is there ever any promotion of fnf or mnf on the city? You would think some simple targeted marketing could boost crowds and particularly corporates/expensive seats.

Perth Red

Post Whore

yeh was thinking the same. With three hours time difference wouldn;t have worked for TV though, stupid WA and its lack of daylight saving!

Tomorrow should be ok though as long as showers stay off which they usually do here.

mattyg

Bench
From the open training session yesterday. Conditions today exactly the same maybe a couple of degrees warmer. Great ground to watch footy can't wait for my 50m seats tomorrow arvo :crazy:

Attachments

• 10167957_10153940783190655_1256788291_n.jpg
    10167957_10153940783190655_1256788291_n.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9

elbusto

Coach
Well whatever the crowd size is , there is a good atmosphere watching it on telly, and given the shite weather, the roll up looks fine. If it had have been a better couple of days this game could have got 10000 more. That is just how it is.

DC_fan

Coach
According to Ray Warren the crowd was 14,000 odd.

I know Ray said its on par with Sea Eagles v Roosters games at Alianz but for mine it was a pretty poor crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts