What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch Thread 2009

Chook Norris

First Grade
The dogs and dragons have really been boosting some away crowds this year. It's nice to see well supported teams at the top of the table.
true, unlike last year when we had Melbourne and Manly.. :x

the Parra crowd this week was 12k... last week's was 17k.. i dunno, but was there really a 5k difference between them at the ground?

Moffo

Referee
18,199 @ DFS
11,977 @ ANZ
9,968 @ SFS
19,350 @ Canberra
12,627 @ Parramatta

Total: 72,121
Average: 14,424

To come - Sharks/Tigers @ Toyota & Broncos/Pemriff @ Suncorp on Sunday, Knights v Storm @ EAS Monday night.

Average will spike to about 16k with the Broncos game, which should hopefully crack 30k.

30k? haha not a hope in hell

Brutus

Referee
Tigers v Eels has the potential to draw 35k next week.

But not at the SFS on a Friday night.

What a joke.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Warm day in Sydney, blue skies.. but not for long.
However, it's Cronulla's second day game of the year (i think) vs Tigers.. so i'm thinking at least 16-17k

Broncos vs Penrith should be roughly.. 25-27k.. fine and 26 degrees there

dgsfan

Juniors
Any predictions on what Hazem's last home game might get. I'm gonna be heading up to see it. Should be a large crowd, right? Sunday arvo will certainly help.

Brutus

Referee
Tigers v Eels will be an absolute corker.

Please attract over 30k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Tigers v Eels has the potential to draw 35k next week.

But not at the SFS on a Friday night.

What a joke.

Is SFS THAT much worse of an option than ANZ?

And Friday nights aren't that bad for crowds are they really?

Blockbuster matches like this will generally be on a Friday night so we might as well get used to it.

I see no reason for the crowd next week to be sub 30K unless there is poor weather.

phonetic

Juniors
Really great effort from the travelling Saints fans last night. I've been to Bruce a few times, but I've only ever been there amongst smallish crowds. Brilliant atmosphere last night in a brilliant stadium.

And it wasn't even that cold. :cool:

Latest posts