What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

El Diablo

Post Whore
rossy, this makes him look so much more innocent :roll:

Thug.gif

Greenblooded

Juniors
:lol: rossy It's like you don't actually read an entire post, you just pick out one piece for your pathetic argument. :lol:

frank said:
What I can't understand is the media's pussy-footing around this issue.

Ricketson got Fien with a KING HIT.

For f**k's sake, after the Danny Williams incident every man and his dog was calling it a king hit. So why not Ricketson?

If anything, Ricketson's KING HIT was worse. Fien did absolutely nothing to provoke Ricketson. If anyone had a reason to punch Fien, it was Fittler.

I say call a spade a spade, call a KING HIT a KING HIT. Grade 3 striking is a joke of a charge, it should have been referred straight to the judiciary just like Williams and big tough Ricko should be looking at an 18 week stint on the sidelines where thugs like him belong.

Stuart's defence is absolutely laughable.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

As Fien said nothing in it and that's just footy - wake up and get a life

frank said:
rossy said:
Why is this so important to Raiders fans? Fien started it. He got hammered. Ricketson will be suspended.

You've got a bit of an unhealthy fascination with Raiders fans don't you Rossy?

Personally, I can't see what the f**k its got to do with Ricketson king hitting Fien. Keep saying it though, I'm sure someone will believe you.
Don't worry mate.

Some Roosters Supporter's = Biggest "Cock(in the roosters sense)"Heads.

Raider_69

Post Whore
HE STARTED FITTLER NOT RICKETSON
FFS idiot, how can you consistantly put 1 and 1 together and get 3? its beyond me!

If fittler had of deck him, i would say fair game, but ricketson wasnt provoked at all, he blind sided fein, it wasnt his fight to get involved in.

God, you have some serious problems if you cant see that
lets hope your reproductive systems rot through devine intervention so that such an abbomination on this human species is not allowed to be repeated!!

frank

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
frank said:
What I can't understand is the media's pussy-footing around this issue.

Ricketson got Fien with a KING HIT.

For f**k's sake, after the Danny Williams incident every man and his dog was calling it a king hit. So why not Ricketson?

If anything, Ricketson's KING HIT was worse. Fien did absolutely nothing to provoke Ricketson. If anyone had a reason to punch Fien, it was Fittler.

I say call a spade a spade, call a KING HIT a KING HIT. Grade 3 striking is a joke of a charge, it should have been referred straight to the judiciary just like Williams and big tough Ricko should be looking at an 18 week stint on the sidelines where thugs like him belong.

Stuart's defence is absolutely laughable.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

As Fien said nothing in it and that's just footy - wake up and get a life

Oooooh.
Good argument Mr. Stalin.

What do you do for an encore? Call me a poo-poo head?

rossy

Juniors
El Duque said:

Thug.gif

Looks like Fien threw some first. I was taught never to put my hands up if I didn't want to get hit. Would have been good advice for Fien too.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Rossy, somewhere out there is a village that is missing its idiot. Please go home, they desperatly need you

rossy

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
rossy said:
Mighty Tiger said:
rossy said:
Ricketson will be suspended.

Why do you agree he will get suspended for rossy ????

Because he hit the bloke! Why else?

then why are you trying to defend him? your a deadset clown

Because you blokes are saying he will not get suspended. I have said fron the outset that he will. There is no, or has there ever been, a conspiracy. He will be suspended. Why is there so much hysteria?

rossy

Juniors
El Duque said:
rossy said:
El Duque said:

Thug.gif

Looks like Fien threw some first..

not at Ricketson, dopey.

You left out where Fien came across at Fittler and hit him in the head before that. Do you think if Fien didn't do any of this it would have happened?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
rossy said:
Nice Gif, but you left the start off. Selective editing doesn't do your case any good.

How is it selective if anything the more that Fien plays the less it would help Ricketsons cause because plain and simply Ricketson had no right to be in the fight in the first place, not too mention swinging at Fien whilst of course Fien wasn't looking but hey that should be ok as it wasn't Ricketsons fault Fien wasn't looking at him right ??? :roll:

rossy

Juniors
So it appears it was Fien who bit Shane Webcke the week before?

Where all the howls of outrage? Should he have been playing?

Sounds like he's not really Mr Squeaky Clean now, doesn't it?