What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

Greenblooded

Juniors
Give it up, rossy is obviously deluded, soon the defence will be something to do with a game that was played in 1978.

El Diablo

Post Whore
rossy said:
So it appears it was Fien who bit Shane Webcke the week before?

Where all the howls of outrage? Should he have been playing?

Sounds like he's not really Mr Squeaky Clean now, doesn't it?

So this is the new defence?

Ricketson should perhaps say he should've been suspended for the head slam so he really wasn't there.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
rossy said:
I have said fron the outset that he will. There is no, or has there ever been, a conspiracy. He will be suspended. Why is there so much hysteria?

Why ???? You really are as stupid as you make out arn't you :lol:

Maybe missing a Grand Final and hitting someone from the side whilst he isn't looking should be something we all ignore - but hang on a second isn't that what Stuart used against the media a few weeks back ???? Why didn't he use those lines this week ???? Could it be because it would be a complete waste of time and did actually think that Ricketson did infact deserve to spend sometime on the sideline for what took place???

rossy

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
rossy said:
I have said fron the outset that he will. There is no, or has there ever been, a conspiracy. He will be suspended. Why is there so much hysteria?

Why ???? You really are as stupid as you make out arn't you :lol:

Maybe missing a Grand Final and hitting someone from the side whilst he isn't looking should be something we all ignore - but hang on a second isn't that what Stuart used against the media a few weeks back ???? Why didn't he use those lines this week ???? Could it be because it would be a complete waste of time and did actually think that Ricketson did infact deserve to spend sometime on the sideline for what took place???

What are you talking about now? Stuart? Media? Do you need de-caf? There's not much sense in that paragraph. Try again.

m0j0

Bench
chemicalbrother said:
i thought in Any sport, Hit someone in the Head with any body part to cause serious injury, should go to the Right panels of the sporting authority that offer Suspension and fines.

Firstly, I'm not defending Ricketson as I think he should cop the suspension. I just want to get an idea of your stance. From what you say, do you agree that Mason intended to "cause serious injury" on David Myles in the same way Ricketson did on Fien (by your definition)?
My argument is not that Ricketson will be suspended it's that Mason wasn't even cited for his hit and Price got let off for his in the same game. I'm sure you're going to give me the story about how Myles was squaring up to Mason - something he did 'after' being hit. However, I'm fairly certain Morrison wasn't expecting to be hit in the head with a forearm.
And the Roosters get called the protected species. :roll:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
rossy said:
So it appears it was Fien who bit Shane Webcke the week before?

Where all the howls of outrage? Should he have been playing?

Sounds like he's not really Mr Squeaky Clean now, doesn't it?

Obviously if you alegations are as serious as you make them out to be Webcke would of put him on report and would of suffered some blood coming from his arm ????

Does what he did the week before condone what Ricketson did by hitting someone who wasn't looking at him and giving him a fractured Cheek Bone ????

Rossy not only are you clutching at straws but as per your own words

rossy said:
Ricketson will be suspended.

Which of course would mean you agree that Ricketson did perform an illegal act which should be punished ;-)

rossy

Juniors
It appears as though Fien is a grub and has form for being a niggler.

Fien started after Ricketson's captain. Ricko hit him. He will be suspended. There is no conspiracy favouring the Roosters.

What are you all carrying on about? Of course the Roosters will try and mount a defense. It won't be sufficient to downgrade it to a grade one striking offense.

He will not play in the Grand Final. How hard is it to understand?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
rossy said:
What are you talking about now? Stuart? Media? Do you need de-caf? There's not much sense in that paragraph. Try again.

How about you learn how to crawl before you walk before you post next time :roll:

Chook

First Grade
Ricko stands up for his captain and is labelled a cat?

The cheats claim they would do the same thing and it's applauded in the Daily Doggygraph?

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1264&storyid=2001471

"If they put s... on us we are not going to back off. You can't let teams get over you," he said.

Mason said he believed the grand final would be clean but added there were no shortage of Bulldogs ready to defend teammates if trouble flared up."

"Our team is a very close-knit team and if anyone wants to put anything on, I am sure our team will stick up for each other."

GO EASTS!!!

Chook.

frank

Juniors
Brad Fittler has been playing 1st grade rugby league for 15 years and he needs Ricketson to 'stand up for him'?

Give me a f**ken break.

Chook, there's a big difference between 'standing up' for your captain and KING HITTING a halfback.

rossy

Juniors
Brad Fittler has been playing 1st grade rugby league for 15 years and he needs Ricketson to 'stand up for him'?
And what about respect? Fittler has been playing for fifteen years and is not a brawler, never has been. Do you think Fien was playing Billy the Kid and looking to knock off the Big Gun? Seems like he's agot a bit of dirt in his game that he'll need to get rid of. And that mullet can go too.

El Diablo

Post Whore
rossy said:
And what about respect? Fittler has been playing for fifteen years and is not a brawler, never has been.

I recall him running into a fight in a game v the Warriors.

Ricko should get off because Fein has a mullett :lol:

taxidriver

Coach
And what about respect? Fittler has been playing for fifteen years and is not a brawler, never has been. Do you think Fien was playing Billy the Kid and looking to knock off the Big Gun? Seems like he's agot a bit of dirt in his game that he'll need to get rid of. And that mullet can go too.

What a load of tripe, I called you (actually proved) you a liar in another thread, maybe I was wrong and you're just gullible. They really can do no wrong in your view can they ?

frank

Juniors
rossy said:

Yep, well done Rossy. You've brilliantly uncovered Fien's master plan to 'knock off the big gun'.
An open-handed push to get a player away from the ruck whilst on an attacking raid. I'm sure all the Warrior's opponents next season will be quaking in their boots at the sheer devilishness of it all.

Fair dinkum, you've got f**k all.