What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

CC_Eagle

First Grade
He needs to spent time on the sideline..But missing out on a GF is just cruel. I remember Jim Sedaris (I think) missed out on 97 and it made a difference. But then again Ricko has already played in 3..

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I reckon he will get one week. That one GF week will have a greater impact then three normal weeks. I feel sorry for him but they have to be fair dinkum.

If you let him off on the 'it's my mates last game' excuse then you give licence to just belt anyone in the head provided you have a wishy washy excuse. He wants to play a Grand Final, here's an idea, don't belt someone in the head the week before.

bartman

Immortal
So sticking up for Freddy means it doesn't deserve a suspension? :roll: Since when did Freddy need his little playgrouound buddy Ricko to stick up for him?

So it's unfair for someone to be suspended for a grand final? Then it follows that we let players know they can get away with anything in the game before.

See you Ricko :arrow: guilty, 3 weeks. Should've been 8.

nqboy

First Grade
You're outa here, 3 weeks. And cut the crap about missing my best mate's last game and missing a GF. As others have said, if you don't want to miss those games, don't stiff-arm someone in the mouth the week before, particularly while he not watching.

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
he'll get off .. brett rang daddy and told him those mean men at the judiciary could cost the gap toothed tool a premiership so daddy will do his best for the 2 bob hensonites again

miccle

Bench
Guilty - 3 weeks, see ya later.

I'm going to put some $$ on the Doggies to win this game, but I'm waiting til the outcome of Ricko's hearing. If he gets off, then I'm convinced the NRL want them to win and will make it happen, so the bet will not be made.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
strong_latte said:
If you get clean punch someone in the head and get off then you shouldn't be charged for a forearm swing...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Logic, thats bias at it's best!

10 weeks for Richo!

rossy

Juniors
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
he'll get off .. brett rang daddy and told him those mean men at the judiciary could cost the gap toothed tool a premiership so daddy will do his best for the 2 bob hensonites again

Fantatstic run to the semis by your team, eh? Shouldn't you be watching the cricket?

Chook

First Grade
It's a pity but he'll miss the GF.

He might be successful in getting it downgraded, but I doubt they'll downgrade it two gradings.

Chook.

Johns Magic

Referee
rossy said:
Oz Yid's Tigers said:

Fantatstic run to the semis by your team, eh? Shouldn't you be watching the cricket?

:lol:

fish

Juniors
It was a king hit plain and simple.........He has been a fine salwart for the roosters over many seasons but unfortunately he has blemished his record by hitting someone when they weren't looking.If you have ever been king hit you would know what I mean.

frank

Juniors
Should have been referred straight to the judiciary.
12 weeks minimum.

I know this. If he gets off, the only way I'll be watching the grand final is if I hear the Roosters got flogged. Then I might watch the replay on Fox.

hrundi99

First Grade
rossy said:
Oz Yid's Tigers said:

Way to change the subject sparky. :roll:

The way I saw it Masons was closer to Tallis on Ross last year than it is to Rickos. RIckos is closer, but not as bad IMO as Danny Williams'. Shame to see a bloke miss a GF, but I think he will probably wear 3-4

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
i'll piss myself if that ineffectual waste of space pretty boy tool gets suspended (based on the fact he and his side have been given a rails run for eons now) but it won't happen .. we'll gte the `east put up a great defence yada yada' as they get a downgrade and he plays .. it's all sooooooooooooooo predictable ... we all knew finch wouldn't get a minute and nor will ricketson