What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telecrap at their lowest - Rugby league is not a sport, it's an atrocity

eozsmiles

Bench
It's not censorship, they own the site/newspaper/whatever and can publish what they want. Even though it might be crap. Same as this site. Or any other.
Nth Korea? LOL

eozsmiles

Bench
The hint was in the article. He wrote that it is quiet in January with no footy. So the DT write an article to get a response from footy fans and now they get 3 days worth of new crap from the fans response.

adamkungl

Immortal
Reading the comments section actually hurts my brain. Soccer fans have to be the most deluded f**kwits out. No one in Sydney will ever care :lol:

Next week in a Carsguide review:

" The Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon are a joke... I mean who outside of Australia even drives one."

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
once again who the f**k would be that stupid to submit a negative response about a sport they like

Someone who has tried time after time to get a response posted and has tried a new tact to see what the deal is after not getting his real posts across? :crazy:

I know it may be hard for some to understand, but out here in Australia, newspaper and sports sites treat certain sports fans like shit.

supercharger

Juniors
Someone who has tried time after time to get a response posted and has tried a new tact to see what the deal is after not getting his real posts across? :crazy:

I know it may be hard for some to understand, but out here in Australia, newspaper and sports sites treat certain sports fans like shit.
who you tellin?
and i still dont see why someone would bother trying to get negative posts about their favourite sports published

Red Bear

Referee
Terribly written article.

The only bit that genuinely pissed me off was, after writing how league is only played in a few areas, then writes how league is only established due to playing during the war. Fails to reference the disgusting colaberating actions of the French rugby union during WWII that almost killed league in that particular region.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
who you tellin?
and i still dont see why someone would bother trying to get negative posts about their favourite sports published

Well gee, I guess some people would call that an experiment to see if they only allow negative responses through huh? :crazy: :roll:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Ok fine if it's an experiment then why do it more than once,which as it is geniused

I don't remember anyone saying they done it more than once, if I done it at the DT, once would be enough to stay away. I have done it at the roar once though, went in straight away without moderation. The next post I made saying "go Parra" in a Parramatta thread didn't get past moderating, it must've cut too deep :lol:

supercharger

Juniors
I don't remember anyone saying they done it more than once, if I done it at the DT, once would be enough to stay away. I have done it at the roar once though, went in straight away without moderation. The next post I made saying "go Parra" in a Parramatta thread didn't get past moderating, it must've cut too deep :lol:
el diablo claims that he has done it a few times which is just redonkulous

Anyone who thinks this is a light hearted piss take is not familiar with the Telecrap.

Yes, they are doing it because they can't write about misbehavior but the Telecrap shit on RL with such regularity that you would never think they have a stake in the game.

They are grubs, not just with RL but with their fear mongering about naughty Muslims and all that Piers Ackerman bullshit

Latest posts