What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph/Courier Mail bullsh*t

vookie

Juniors
Dean Ritchie is a low merkin, fair dinkum writing that shit with everything that Robbie is going through with his old girl at the moment. His f**kwit mate rothfield is no better either

docbrown

Coach
Apparently Dean Ritchie and his right hand have had a falling out.

Ritchie is now dating his left.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ritchie is a f**king maggot scumbag. To publish this rubbish when Farah's mum just got diagnosed with cancer and then openly admit it was a beat up is a f**king sick joke.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Ritchie is a f**king maggot scumbag. To publish this rubbish when Farah's mum just got diagnosed with cancer and then openly admit it was a beat up is a f**king sick joke.

I think you've gone easy on the fat merkin TBH mate.

Benji, Farah, Gibbs and the Tigers in general get under my skin (which is great), but they've done this well. About time someone called these gossip columnists to account.

:lol:

What a stupid merkin ! He only had one quote from a source "close to the club" and expected not to be caught out for his bullshit. Scumbag paper; next we'll see Rothfield write an article saying he sent one of his infamous text messages to Farah apologising; the one where he magically has everyones number but they coincidently don't reply.

PLEASE GO BANKRUPT !

cleary89

Coach
Yeh as much as i hate the tigers and the players involved, ritchie is pure scum for writing that. told him so on twitter.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I think you've gone easy on the fat merkin TBH mate.

Benji, Farah, Gibbs and the Tigers in general get under my skin (which is great), but they've done this well. About time someone called these gossip columnists to account.

I agree they handled it well. Even though I think these hack grubs are best ignored, they needed to come and put them in their place.

Ritchie is a fat, maggot of a human being and so are Rothfield and Webster, too. Nothing but utter scum.

chunk

Juniors
Headline

"Dean Ritchie denies Rothfield sucked his kn*b"

Thats quality/style of journalism form News................gutter journalsim

GongPanther

Referee
I pay very little attention to the DT in general, only reading the odd RL article (though I'm not sure why) and it seems that all they are interested in doing is using their newspaper as a war vessel against their opponents, be they political or just someone they've had a dispute with. The DT are still very pro-Super League clubs and anti-ARL clubs, especially Manly, who were their main opponent through the legal battles. They're very quick to talk up Melbourne and Brisbane in particular despite the damage that both have done to rugby league over the past 15 years or so. Articles in the DT are based on agendas rather than facts.

I raise my glass to you good Sir.:rw:

El Diablo

Post Whore
dean-ritchie_normal.jpeg

BulldogRitchie Dean Ritchie

Which NRL club is really struggling off the field - and it has nothing to do with player misbehaviour. Find out in tomorrow's Daily Tele

Brutus

Referee
DUI Bec says that John Grant has a massive ego.

Obviously John has indicated he will be using his power of Gallop and Gallop's great friend (DUI) doesn't like it.

Keep going hard MR Grant. The more these News LTD turkeys don't like you, the more true rugby league fans are bound to like you.

Latest posts