What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M

Bazal

Post Whore
Odd that a player who played 7 games off the bench wins interchange player of the year....nothing against RCG btw, but shouldn't an interchange player be an actual interchange player?

guyincognito

Juniors
f**k me, these are the flattest, most non inspiring awards I have ever watched. There's more excitement in my room flogging!

slamminsam246

Juniors
How in actual f#$^ does DCE get 0 points for his MOTM performance vs Roosters n Keary gets a point in the losing side? I know Morgan has been the best player in the finals series but Halback of the Year!?

The Beaver

Juniors
No-one can do the cringe like Rugby League.

What's with these groupie hosts?

"We started the night with greatness and we end the night with greatness".

blaza88z

Coach
Green is coach of the year, don't care what anyone says.

Obviously getting to the GF when finishing 8th is an outstanding achievement given the injuries and such but if the Dragons beat the Bulldogs (which they were heavily favoured to do), he wouldn't even get a mention

Scaven

Juniors
How in actual f#$^ does DCE get 0 points for his MOTM performance vs Roosters n Keary gets a point in the losing side? I know Morgan has been the best player in the finals series but Halback of the Year!?
Because it's a rort. The NRL made sure Morgan got there because of the final series.
The Dally M's are a joke

Walt Flanigan

Referee
he wouldn't even get a mention
He didn't get a mention.

Yes I get that it's based on the 26 Rounds, but overall it's one of the best coaching efforts I've seen. Making the GF aside, just being able to keep that busted squad in the 8 for most of the year is incredible.

Latest posts