What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Kiwi

First Grade
"it was from something earlier, but i'll leave it on the field" lol

why mention it at all then?

What do you think the chances of him being asked about if he didn't say that? Pretty high I would say, in fact it would not surprise me if he had been asked about it a lot since the articles were published.

To then go on a praise Klemmer for his efforts in origin this year after saying that he has pretty ended the media crap over it in one interview. Only the silly are carrying it on.

Kiwi

First Grade
why kiwi then....is it after the horse, the bird or the country?

I'm a Kiwi

To cut the next question off... I watched my first game of league back in 91 with my dad, it was an origin match, dad supported QLD so I cheered for them, fell in love with the game, loved the little tough QLD halfback so started supporting the Broncos, still support the Kiwi team in tests, always have and always will despite going for my citizenship interview today.

Kiwi

First Grade
When Parker doesn't want to tell anyone what he did just that he did something it makes it a bit hard to judge Klemmer. For all we know Klemmer just told him that he had better tattoos than Parker and his hair looks stupid.

Who's judging Klemmer on that though? The media? Since when did they matter, they've turned a nothing incident into something. Both players, whatever happened earlier and afterwards have left that on the field, neither have come out bagging the other, they both deserve respect for that. The same media you lot will call useless and gutter reporters next week you are deciding to suckle on their titties and drink whatever they feed you this week, it's laughable.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
What do you think the chances of him being asked about if he didn't say that? Pretty high I would say, in fact it would not surprise me if he had been asked about it a lot since the articles were published.

To then go on a praise Klemmer for his efforts in origin this year after saying that he has pretty ended the media crap over it in one interview. Only the silly are carrying it on.

here's an answer "what happened on the field will stay on the field" no other crap.

he had to rap klemmer coz he got owned by him and would look an absolute sour plonker if he didn't.

doesn't change the fact klemmer is riding roughshod over him and the qld pack..and we love it.

Kiwi

First Grade
here's an answer "what happened on the field will stay on the field" no other crap.

he had to rap klemmer coz he got owned by him and would look an absolute sour plonker if he didn't.

doesn't change the fact klemmer is riding roughshod over him and the qld pack..and we love it.

You're always looking for the negative, always looking for a way to have a dig.

No he didn't have to rap Klemmer, he chose to. Where is it stated he has to rap the opposition? If he had just come out and said "what happened on the field will stay on the field" without giving Klemmer a wrap that would have been the end of it as well. Only the people like yourself always looking for the negative and looking to have a dig would carry it on.

no name

Coach
Kiwi is nearly as big of a sook as Parker.

Klemmer owned Parker and won that round.
Parker should have left it on the field and worried more about not being Klemmer's bitch next time around.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm a Kiwi

To cut the next question off... I watched my first game of league back in 91 with my dad, it was an origin match, dad supported QLD so I cheered for them, fell in love with the game, loved the little tough QLD halfback so started supporting the Broncos, still support the Kiwi team in tests, always have and always will despite going for my citizenship interview today.

oh dear.....
that's in Queensland.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
You're always looking for the negative, always looking for a way to have a dig.

No he didn't have to rap Klemmer, he chose to. Where is it stated he has to rap the opposition? If he had just come out and said "what happened on the field will stay on the field" without giving Klemmer a wrap that would have been the end of it as well. Only the people like yourself always looking for the negative and looking to have a dig would carry it on.

negative? who's perspective is that? :lol:

the other view on that is that klemmer owned qld's pack ---> positive and forced an old stager to acknowledge he made stupid comment on the field ---> positive.

poor kiwi, his favourite players are on the other end of that. :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Kiwi is nearly as big of a sook as Parker.

Klemmer owned Parker and won that round.
Parker should have left it on the field and worried more about not being Klemmer's bitch next time around.
Parker did leave it on the field, the only thing parker has said publically about it is what is in that article which is mostly praise for Klemmer. The media are the ones who reported it, they are the ones who have blown it up as much as they can to sell papers, the chumps have latched on to it a sucked it up as much as possible.

Klemmer had a great game 2, well a great series over all really, did I like the cheap shot punches, nope, did I think he played well, hell yes, better than Parker did, yep he sure did. In fact I would go as far to say if you picked a rep team based solely on game 2 of the origin series you pick the forward pack including bench forwards all from the blues side.

Of the field the media have it all over the fans right now, there are so many that are their mindless little bitches lapping up everything they spoon feed them.

carcharias

Immortal
You'll find most Kiwis support Qld. A prominent inferiority complex is what they share with Qld, Victoria, South Aust, West Aust, England, etc

I know what you mean.
when you travel and people ask if you're a kiwi, I just say nah ..Australian.
Doesn't bother me at all.
Yet ask a Kiwi if they are an Aussie and it's tanty time.

no name

Coach
Parker did leave it on the field, the only thing parker has said publically about it is what is in that article which is mostly praise for Klemmer. The media are the ones who reported it, they are the ones who have blown it up as much as they can to sell papers, the chumps have latched on to it a sucked it up as much as possible.

Klemmer had a great game 2, well a great series over all really, did I like the cheap shot punches, nope, did I think he played well, hell yes, better than Parker did, yep he sure did. In fact I would go as far to say if you picked a rep team based solely on game 2 of the origin series you pick the forward pack including bench forwards all from the blues side.

Of the field the media have it all over the fans right now, there are so many that are their mindless little bitches lapping up everything they spoon feed them.

1) You say Parker did leave it on the field yet refer to an article where he openly says the 'show some respect' call was from an incident earlier in the game.

2) Stating the obvious

3) Parker's on field whinge was caught by channel 9 mic's no media BS needed.

Glen

Bench
Until this horrible man Klemmer came along the Blues and Maroons spoke to each other on the field with nothing but the highest of respect

betcats

Referee
Gal s weighed in now, expect the media to really run with this leading into origin 3.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...nts-embarrassing/story-fni3fbgt-1227410678950

PAUL Gallen stoked the fire ahead of next month’s Origin decider by saying Corey Parker ‘should be embarrassed’ for demanding respect from Blues hardman David Klemmer.

Queensland stalwart Parker, the oldest player on the Maroons side at 33, and fired-up NSW forward Klemmer, who is only 21, came to grips on several occasions during the second Origin clash at the MCG last week.

Klemmer was a man on a mission and terse words were exchanged, including a reported foul-mouthed outburst. Parker this week reiterated what he said on the field at the time for the young Bulldogs star to ‘show some respect.’
story-fni3fbgt-1227410678950

“There’s a lot of passion and pride on the line but from my point of view there was just some disrespect shown and I just pretty much told him that,” Parker said on Monday.

But NSW captain Gallen, speaking on the Big Sports Breakfast on Tuesday morning, said Parker was out of line.

“I think it’s quite embarrassing for Corey to say that,” said Gallen.

“I totally understand it when you are talking about a 20-year-old or 21-year-old at training, but you don’t say it about a senior player in the toughest arena in sport.

“I don’t know why people think they have the right to say that.

“I know what Klem’s response to it would be.

“He is a terrific young player and won’t take a backward step.

“He certainly doesn’t need to show respect in the State of Origin arena.”

Meanwhile, Gallen considers himself a chance of playing for Cronulla against North Queensland Cowboys in Townsville this weekend.

Gallen, who suffered rib cartilage damage during the MCG showdown, said: “It’s getting better every day and I’m doing my best to play this weekend. It’s a day to day thing at the moment"

I gotta say what is parker thinking? they seriously expect Klemmer to hold back his aggression because they don't like it? Asking that is just going to encourage Klemmer and NSW to go harder since its seems like an easy way to get him off his game. He will have to be a bit smarter about it at suncorp but I would expect much more of the same from Klemmer and NSW.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
1) You say Parker did leave it on the field yet refer to an article where he openly says the 'show some respect' call was from an incident earlier in the game.

2) Stating the obvious

3) Parker's on field whinge was caught by channel 9 mic's no media BS needed.

There is a tonne of media BS over this, no one knows what happened earlier, and if Parker wanted to have a sook he would have said what it was over, he didn't he instead praised Klemmer, but no that's having a sook apparently, you f**kers are really pathetic, can't wait for the next media article you lot sook about as being rubbish and over nothing, I'll just link you to this tripe.

Enjoy the bitch session over nothing :thumb

Hutty1986

Immortal
f**k yeah King Gal. These grubby merkins have shown us no respect for a decade, and they are sobbing now they're getting some spice in return.

no name

Coach
There is a tonne of media BS over this, no one knows what happened earlier, and if Parker wanted to have a sook he would have said what it was over, he didn't he instead praised Klemmer, but no that's having a sook apparently, you f**kers are really pathetic, can't wait for the next media article you lot sook about as being rubbish and over nothing, I'll just link you to this tripe.

Enjoy the bitch session over nothing :thumb

I'll know not to bother engaging in a debate with you again.