What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

betcats

Referee
JT in SOO 2014 says hi, if you're applying the same criteria of your grub acts to your beloved spank bank QLD'er golden boys.

QueeNZlander, fkn hilarious.

He is a Qiwi.

James Tamou is just about the only decent human to came out of NZ.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Tackled in the back without the ball
It's gals Achilles heal.

Look how he got his latest injury
Myles hit him in the back after he'd passed the ball
Not once has Gal complained about it.

Bullshit Carch.

Every interview I've heard Gal give on the injury he has said it was caused by 'my old sparring partner Nate Myles got me without the ball.......'

Whilst not an epic whinge, one can read between the lines pretty easy.

For the record I don't mind Gal and I like the way he plays. In fact I reckon Klemmer goes alright too, the Parker thing I don't know why Parker said the things he did, wether it was aimed at Klemmer because of his actions on the field or if there was some shit talking off the ball. Without playing devils advocate here as I am not that much of a fan of Parkers, but I guess him and other players have been belting each other and shit talking for years and would have some kind of repoire with one another(good or bad) , if Klemmer has come in and said something that he has thought was out of line for a relatively junior player to this arena, then I guess I kinda get where Parker is coming from (kinda). If it was over pure actions on the field, then Parker needs to pull his head out of his ass. Klemmer went hard and gave it to the seasoned veterans big time and they took it like toothless tigers. Fingers crossed we come out swinging (football speaking) and show the blues that they can tango as well. If they go out with first contact soft as they did the other night they will get rolled deluxe in front of the home crowd.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Kiwi you made some good posts in here mate but u are having a discussion with dolts.
What did you expect mate?

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Bullshit Carch.

Every interview I've heard Gal give on the injury he has said it was caused by 'my old sparring partner Nate Myles got me without the ball.......'

Whilst not an epic whinge, one can read between the lines pretty easy.

For the record I don't mind Gal and I like the way he plays. In fact I reckon Klemmer goes alright too, the Parker thing I don't know why Parker said the things he did, wether it was aimed at Klemmer because of his actions on the field or if there was some shit talking off the ball. Without playing devils advocate here as I am not that much of a fan of Parkers, but I guess him and other players have been belting each other and shit talking for years and would have some kind of repoire with one another(good or bad) , if Klemmer has come in and said something that he has thought was out of line for a relatively junior player to this arena, then I guess I kinda get where Parker is coming from (kinda). If it was over pure actions on the field, then Parker needs to pull his head out of his ass. Klemmer went hard and gave it to the seasoned veterans big time and they took it like toothless tigers. Fingers crossed we come out swinging (football speaking) and show the blues that they can tango as well. If they go out with first contact soft as they did the other night they will get rolled deluxe in front of the home crowd.

Which interview?

I haven't heard one where he blamed myles for a late shot.
He said he hit him the back

Doesn't mention it on TV either
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/nrlfootyshow/videos/4304726425001/

Smh
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/cr...f-origin-nate-myles-shot-on-paul-gallen-puts-
skipper-in-doubt-for-decider-20150618-

West Aus paper
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/28489553/gallen-one-of-nsws-toughest-daley/

_Johnsy

Referee
Now it's reading between he lines in an attempt to defend old Cartman Parker. Good to see chivalry isn't dead.

beave

Coach
Which interview?

I haven't heard one where he blamed myles for a late shot.
He said he hit him the back

Doesn't mention it on TV either
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/nrlfootyshow/videos/4304726425001/

Smh
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/cr...f-origin-nate-myles-shot-on-paul-gallen-puts-
skipper-in-doubt-for-decider-20150618-

West Aus paper
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/28489553/gallen-one-of-nsws-toughest-daley/

When he came on to commentate the footy for MMM on the weekend and they had a chat about the game. He also said the same thing on MMM in the aftermath during the week on the 6pm show. Not sure if there's any audio of it on the net, will have a look:

beave

Coach
Now it's reading between he lines in an attempt to defend old Cartman Parker. Good to see chivalry isn't dead.

Not defending him at all mate. I wish our bunch of soft c*cks played with the same amount of passion as the blues did the other night.

To be bluntly honest, the premiership means more to me than origin, it's hard to cheer with a lot of gusto for merkins that I absolutley despise for the other 362 days a year.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Not defending him at all mate. I wish our bunch of soft c*cks played with the same amount of passion as the blues did the other night.

To be bluntly honest, the premiership means more to me than origin, it's hard to cheer with a lot of gusto for merkins that I absolutley despise for the other 362 days a year.

Hit the nail right on the head there Beave.

_Johnsy

Referee

No probs mate, just had a chuckle @ the reading between the lines comment.

Spot On

Coach
Is everyone pretending Gallen, one of the all time great sooks wouldn't do the same if the tables were turned? Keep in mind I'm from NSW but the whole media beat up around the Origin right now is embarrassing. Gallen and Farah have been crying for years now all of a sudden we're forgetting about that?

Maybe they should talk about the game rather than a guy who came on and ruffled some feathers for a few minutes. Jesus Christ.

And of course you can elaborate on when these two have pleaded with the opposition to "show them respect" during a game of Origin??

beave

Coach
Tallis is a hypocritical f**kwit.

I'm ashamed he grew up in the same town as me.

Cutting words I know. Klemmer has got all the clowns hook line and sinker, he would be laughing his tits off at all this.

stevejay

Juniors
Game 3 is building beautifully.
No Slater. Klemmer has the Qld pack running scared. Cronk half busted. Bring it on.

carcharias

Immortal
When he came on to commentate the footy for MMM on the weekend and they had a chat about the game. He also said the same thing on MMM in the aftermath during the week on the 6pm show. Not sure if there's any audio of it on the net, will have a look:

Hang on....
"bullshit carch"
" every interview"???
Slight exaggeration there.

Right so he said it on one radio station?
I didn't hear it...I'll take your word for it though.
I only heard him not say it on TV and in every single online newspaper interview that I can find.

Regardless , it was not like myles didn't get him late and in the back.
Says more about myles than Gallen I reckon.

Anyway that's got nothing to do with klemmer
Parker is going on about something that nobody even knows what happened.

I notice he is still going on too.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl...of-no-punch-rule/story-fndujljl-1227411634138

Craig Johnston

First Grade
more "let's leave it on the field" quotes from cartman parker :lol:

“Verbal abuse is, if you want to be satisfied on the field, as good as you can get to some degree with the rules as they are now — there’s not much more you can do,” Parker told The Courier-Mail.
“Language doesn’t worry me. At the end of the day, it’s on his head, not mine.

“I was referring to an incident that happened to me much earlier in the game. If you want answers on it, ask him,” Parker said.
“There’s always going to niggle in Origin. I understand that. I like to think I play the game as hard as I can and as fair. He had a mindset to go out here and do whatever it is he does.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...of-no-punch-rule/story-fndujljl-1227411634138

that's quite a bit to say for a bloke who wants to leave it on the field isn't it?

and why the f**k should dave klemmer be the one to answer something cartman's taken an issue with? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Canard

Immortal
Poor old Klemmer can't possibly put together a performance in Game 3 that matches the current hyperbole.

Watch the knives come out then.