What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear members who felt the need to throw stuff at Carney...

Danish

Referee
Enjoy those sour grapes you weak skirts!!

give-the-finger.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

thommo4pm

Coach
And the lovely blonde girl caught swearing on tv behind Carney....quality Souths supporter right there. :roll:

What a lovely bunch that was behind Carney.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Watching it, I thought they were throwing coins on the field. Classy stuff. We'll all be behind barbed wire fences in a few years if idiots can't cop a loss and carry on like that.

Jono1987

Juniors
Typical South Sydney scum but I thought you bums would be a little more precious with your dole money.

I would have thought so too.

Watching it, I thought they were throwing coins on the field. Classy stuff. We'll all be behind barbed wire fences in a few years if idiots can't cop a loss and carry on like that.
Pride of rugby league!

Bumble

First Grade
Do you seriously think that the f**king morons throwing things on the field are actually any of me, Dave, Fein, Nemesis etc?

I doubt any of us would condone behaviour like that. I certainly don't.

PS good to see the Dragons fans in here. Stalkers...

Jono1987

Juniors
Do you seriously think that the f**king morons throwing things on the field are actually any of me, Dave, Fein, Nemesis etc?

Rofl. I really don't have to say much about this post. You're a f**ken goober of the highest order.

Bumble

First Grade
You don't have much to say because...you realise that it actually makes perfect sense? And that you're a creepy stalker wierdo?

And again, wtf is a 'goober'? :lol:

Jono1987

Juniors
You don't have much to say because...you realise that it actually makes perfect sense? And that you're a creepy stalker wierdo?

And again, wtf is a 'goober'? :lol:

You need to get over yourself. I was more interested in Fein until you proved what a f**kwit you could be. Perfect sense? Hahaha oh boy back to the forums with the men I go...

thommo4pm

Coach

No I don't, that would have meant you guys would have been at the game.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yo

:lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Bumble is right, the LU boys from Ziggy to Sugar, from Newk to SSTID would be the last people on earth to make a scene or do something stupid.

The best you might get from SSTID is a refined coach-level in-depth game analysis and maybe a clap or two for the side who won.

You might get Sugar yelling out coaching instructions to the our backline, not insults to the other side,

Most of the burrow is pretty laid back as well.

A few of the other followers may get over-enthusiastic but every club has this type of fan.

At the end of the day, all the LU lads Ive met are high calibre people and very good sports. A credit to LU.

To speak ill of Souths and our lads here shows a fugged up mind you cowardly cyber bullies.

I bet you wouldnt behave like this in front of the burrow.

Now take your putrid insults, geniuss and stick them up your backsides you sick minded walking pieces of sh*t.

Last edited:

stumped

Juniors
I've heard people say that when souths are going well rugby league is in good standing!!! well WTF are the burrow supporters doing to our game?? not even the worlds best brain surgeon could make a living out of that mob, nor a dentist from some images I saw on the tele, anyway, looks like the only game that soffs supports desperately want to win all year has gone 2-0 in the way of the only club to participate in ever year of rugby league at the highest level.

so in closing let me say this, SUCK SH1T rabbitohs

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I don't think it is fair to say that it was a Burrow member that did this. The Burrow were at the back of Bay 39 and I didn't see anything thrown from that area.

Dave Q

Coach
I was also thinking along the same lines as Paul.

I doubt it was a burrow member, this kind of behaviour is frowned upon there. That doesnt mean we dont give our bunnies 100% support in fair and appropriate ways.

But these cretins who are trolling around today causing mischief, they are low-life dark hearted scum full of evil, jelousy and hate.

They show us up fpr the good and proud club we are, the right minded forum with the occasional over-enthusiastic fan.

Danish

Referee
The burrow was in bay 39. The bottles were thrown from bay 39.

Souths fans were storming down the stairs to hurl abuse at Robinson and Carney after that try, and some of them, yes only the minority (like that matters), threw whatever they had in their hands in their direction.

It was pitiful stuff, and I hope these other so-called nice guy fans took the initiative to help security identify and arrest these thugs.

Let us also not forget that Souths fans have form for these things, tossing a bottle at a ref back in 2005 or 2006, forcing the introduction of that protective extendable barrier than the SFS now use at the end of each half.

JetRider

Juniors
You arseholes need to get back into your holes, these few fans that have acted this way are not a reflection of the faithful fans who have followed souths through thick and thin. given the last 10 years we have borne much and have reacted with dignity. The example last night reflects a poor few, similar to other incidents from other clubs eg canterbury, raiders etc etc etc. We are not the first and will ot be the last, but don't paint us with the same brush.

If you can not seperate the few from the many then keep your comments in your forum where you can enjoy it.

condochook

Juniors
I've heard people say that when souths are going well rugby league is in good standing!!! well WTF are the burrow supporters doing to our game?? not even the worlds best brain surgeon could make a living out of that mob, nor a dentist from some images I saw on the tele, anyway, looks like the only game that soffs supports desperately want to win all year has gone 2-0 in the way of the only club to participate in ever year of rugby league at the highest level.

so in closing let me say this, SUCK SH1T rabbitohs

what he said.....so eloquently

Latest posts