What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Definition of a choke?

typicalfan

Coach
I wouldnt call it a choke, i would call it an inability to go to the next level like the Broncos could in various stages of the match and an inability to play away from a gameplan that isnt working on the night.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Don't St. Merge usually leave the choking to the semi final though? Got the choke in one week early, fantastic.

shiznit

Coach
Being an All Black fan... i know what a choke is... it happens every 4 years for us... :lol:

mind you.... The Kangaroos pulled out a choke of epic proportions at the world cup last season.

and i was glad to be on the other end of it for once...

Kiki

First Grade
clutching at straws much mate? Dragons hate is all you've got i suppose.

i wouldn't swap the Dragons for any other team even if i could. i'm proud of their season and if they couldn't deliver in the finals.

super_coach

First Grade
IMO I think they over achieved with the cattle they have to get where they did and got found out big time when it counted. They have a lot of solid fg footballers that will win you plenty of games but what they do lack is quality game breakers.

Really they should get a rap to have finished where they did but a lack real of quality in the no1,6,7 and 9 ended up biting them

OVP

Coach
oh the lolz of roosters and sharks fans participating in this thread.

We've actually won a premiership in as little as 7 years ago. Know what that is ? A premiership ? :lol: We have far more right to it than you lot. 30 years and counting...

thommo4pm

Coach
We've actually won a premiership in as little as 7 years ago. Know what that is ? A premiership ? :lol: We have far more right to it than you lot. 30 years and counting...

That's all good and well, but we haven't won a wooden spoon in that time frame either.

Kiki

First Grade

more right to what?? be pricks?

i would rather have a team of lovely boys who don't sh*t in hallways than a premiership to be quiet honest. least i can wear my jersey with pride.

Fein

First Grade

po2.jpg

:lol::lol:

Latest posts