What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Definition of a choke?

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
more right to what?? be pricks?

i would rather have a team of lovely boys who don't sh*t in hallways than a premiership to be quiet honest. least i can wear my jersey with pride.

Wendall Sailor suspended for 2 years for Drug use, Neville Costigan kicked out of Brisbane for off field behaviour, Darius Boyd involved in alledged sexual assualt incident last year, Michael Weyman king hit someone, Jamie Soward is a diver and a biter, Luke Priddis charity is under investigation isnt it, Justin Poore dropping an unconscious player during state of origin.

Fein

First Grade
did you read my question?

what does YOUR CLUB know about choking?

I answered YOUR question about what MY club knows about choking courtesy of YOU merkins and the wonders of the modern age.

Dumb merkin.

Eelectrica

Referee
I answered YOUR question about what MY club knows about choking courtesy of YOU merkins and the wonders of the modern age.

Dumb merkin.

It's been 20 years since your club has even been in a position to choke. Hell even the sharks have had a choke or 2 since then.

Kiki

First Grade
ah, posting countless lol emoticons. classic Fein.

gregstar don't even bother with him, hating the Dragons is all he's got. it's almost cute.

It's been 20 years since your club has even been in a position to choke. Hell even the sharks have had a choke or 2 since then.

yeh the Sharks even made their way into the top 8 last year! :shock:

gregstar

Referee

Dumb merkin.
so souffs know nothing about choking.

because they're incapable of getting into a position to challenge.

souffs could only dream of choking.

outside of rooster supporters, i don't know of anyone who dislikes your club. that in itself speaks volumes.

Fein

First Grade
so souffs know nothing about choking.

because they're incapable of getting into a position to challenge.

souffs could only dream of choking.

outside of rooster supporters, i don't know of anyone who dislikes your club. that in itself speaks volumes.

The ultimate choke occurred in 1998 when you St George androtops rolled over and died.

Please don't ever attempt to correlate Souths and choking.

It's a special tag for special people. :lol::lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
The ultimate choke occurred in 1998 when you St George androtops rolled over and died.

I don't think Souths will ever have to worry about choking. Just stay in the bottom half of the table and you'll be fine.

not the same team in 98 according to most. I assume you mean 99 when the joint venture started.

Latest posts