What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

Someone

Bench
Simostorm, either read the whole thread or just FOAD. seriously you should have to pass a test and get a licence before you can reproduce, would save alot of us from this sh*t.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yeah and Paul fat fk Osbourne had a go at the Raiders fans for waving money and chanting cheats a few weeks ago, he said the Raiders fans are an embarrassment to their players.

Funny how he came out and said it, then the Parra fans did the same thing on Friday night, and hearing about that incident, which is rather disgraceful to say the least, look after ya own backyard Osbourne before ya criticize our fans.

eels_fan

First Grade
WTF!! Some ppl can't read!!!

NO ONE ABUSED THE CHILD!!!!

They were taunting Slater and the kid got upset at people calling his fav player a cheat and a thug

this happens at every game, every ground and against every team!!

Talk about mountain out of a molehill

you'd have to be geniused to think there was going to be no banter and jibes at the gf rematch given what's happened!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah and Paul fat fk Osbourne had a go at the Raiders fans for waving money and chanting cheats a few weeks ago, he said the Raiders fans are an embarrassment to their players.

Funny how he came out and said it, then the Parra fans did the same thing on Friday night, and hearing about that incident, which is rather disgraceful to say the least, look after ya own backyard Osbourne before ya criticize our fans.

do you have a link to what Ossie said??

he sent an e-mail to every member at the club last week warning them to refrain from any poor behaviour you idiot :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hayntrain is a bandwagon merkin who didn't even know who Hayne was last year..

he's a flea.

Footy-Fan

Juniors
Forget the child was there for a moment. Parra fans were yelling & swearing at the Storm & Billy Slater during the first match between the two since the final last year, where an illegal side took away a possible premiership.

There happened to be a child sitting near by in the area where alcohol is allowed. Am I missing something? Doesn't this go on at every game?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
People on this forum say stupider things then the drunks at the footy. simostorm being the main one.

For anyone still confused, just read every post in the first 2 pages. It will clear things up. No one went off at any child and the woman who made the complaint, got the free tickets, free merchandise.....WASNT EVEN AT THE GAME!

Eels Dude

Coach
People on this forum say stupider things then the drunks at the footy. simostorm being the main one.

For anyone still confused, just read every post in the first 2 pages. It will clear things up. No one went off at any child and the woman who made the complaint, got the free tickets, free merchandise.....WASNT EVEN AT THE GAME!

Yeah obviously she was playing the sympathy card to score some free stuff. I'd go as far to say she's a bit of a con artist from all I've read.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I really feel for this kid because I've been there myself.

When I was younger my dad took me to a Melbourne Storm game in my Parramatta jersey and the Storm fans hurled abuse at my favourite player Dave Woods and screamed that Parra were sh*t. Right while I was sitting there. Of course I became upset and my dad took me home before the game had finished.

Plus I had work the next day.

Eels Dude

Coach
The core of the problem is alcohol

Solution

Make an Alcohol free Zone at stadiums

I wouldn't take my son to NRL games, too many drunks.

It's disgusting most of the time.

Is there a club in the NRL that doesn't have an alcohol free section at home games????

Parramatta have a rather large one. It's called the Southern Terrace.

Stagger eel

Staff member

When I was younger my dad took me to a Melbourne Storm game in my Parramatta jersey and the Storm fans hurled abuse at my favourite player Dave Woods and screamed that Parra were sh*t. Right while I was sitting there. Of course I became upset and my dad took me home before the game had finished.

:lol::lol:..

pppsssstt! Woods left at the end of 97, the storm came in 1998...but the story is as genuine as the woman's..:D

LazyDreamer

Bench

Just heard David Gallop on the radio & he's promised that you'll have your lawns mowed by Jarryd Hayne this weekend, your gardens ...erm... gardened by Daniel Mortimer & Nathan Hindmarsh will have a look at the plumbing in your house. Also, he'll not only get you in to the next two Origin games, he'll actually let you run the line once you've had sufficient training (Training: 1. Indicate where the ball went out. 2. Shrug at the ref when he calls for your opinion), and he'll let you cruise right up Parramatta River to Homebush in Greg Inglis's boat on grand final day. Oh, plus you'll get what's officially known as "a huge pile of free schidt."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You had work, so you were what 14,15 at the minimum? :lol: I hope you've grown a pair of nuts since then