What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

Fui!!!

Juniors
He / She wasnt there.. doesnt matter you joker.. The kid was there with whoever.. his father.. the father felt there was enough rubbish goin on that he had to take his kid from the game.

Doesnt change the fact of what happened. Dotn justify your fans patheticness on that night. This incident is a disgrace to the game.
Parramatta should ban any fans they can find that were involved in this rubbish.

What rubbish?

Sledging Billy Slater?

Can't handle a player being sledged? Don't go to the footy.

Hayne gets sledged at every away game I go to. I don't leave at half time and go home and have a cry.

If they should ban fans for sledging, then players should be banned for sledging. Goodbye Slater.

Or if they are banning fans for swearing, then ban players for swearing. Goodbye Thurston.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He / She wasnt there.. doesnt matter you joker.. The kid was there with whoever.. his father.. the father felt there was enough rubbish goin on that he had to take his kid from the game.

Doesnt change the fact of what happened. Dotn justify your fans patheticness on that night. This incident is a disgrace to the game.
Parramatta should ban any fans they can find that were involved in this rubbish.

I've been to about 4 storm home games and have witnessed disgusting behaviour from you pricks infact on one of those occasions my wife felt threatened...

what do you have to say about that???

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

What exactly did we do that was so disgraceful?

Ulysseus

Bench
Real fans will wear their colours regardless of how many piss weak hollow threats are made and under any circumstances. Gutless turds (at least blokes) will shy away from that by not wearing their colours and not showing their allegiance to the team they supposedly love and are passionate about. After reading your post you're clearly the latter.

I proudly wear my colours.
And I will take whatever is thrown in my general direction as good and friendly banter.
And I accept that as par for the course.
BUT if you can't take it, don't go, or don't wear the strip.
I have fought in a car park after a loss wearing one set of colours and copped a stab in the back for good measure (Newcastle Rugby League) and have the scars to prove it, just so happened that an argument over the contents of the game turned into me being asked to hand over my wallet, which I still have.........................so from that you can figure out how the fight went.
The fact I have "bled" for the strip I support does not make me any more of a man or supporter than someone who hasn't, it does not make violence right but it does mean your uninformed insult of "gutless" aimed at me is baseless crap.
Basing someones intestinal fortitude on whether they choose to wear their team jersey or not is one of the stupidest things I have heard thus far.
I know a bloke, ardent Wests Newcastle supporter, who doesn't wear the jersey and its not because Wests are the most hated team in the comp, its because the jersey looks like sh*t and is unflattering to his 6ft7 135kg+ frame (MMA fighter + body building enthusiast), yet he still cheers hard for his team and I think if someone were to go up and accuse him of not being a true fan because of his lack of jersey.................................................he'd tell them to go f**k themselves :D

The outcome of the crying kid clearly shows that it was an epically stupid idea to wear the strip, its like taking a kid to "the hill" and expecting that there will be no swearing.
It does not excuse the behavior, but f**k me given the events of the last month and a half, something like this was, regrettably, likely to be on the cards by a minority.

jc155776

Coach
FMD, READ THE WHOLE THREAD ULYSSEUS!!

THERE WAS NO ABUSE HURLED AT A CHILD

The kid and his parent probably walked out when it was clear the team was losing.

Ulysseus

Bench
FMD, READ THE WHOLE THREAD ULYSSEUS!!

THERE WAS NO ABUSE HURLED AT A CHILD

The kid and his parent probably walked out when it was clear the team was losing.

Thankyou and we are done.
So you are saying the kid got "hurt feelings" because some people were having a go at Slater for being a scumbag?
That no one personally leveled abuse at the 8 year old?
AND that he simply needs to HTFU?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you aimed none of it at a child?

Well actually I aim all my abuse at children; the last time I abused an adult she smacked me in the mouth and I've never made that mistake again.

But like simostorm says, I'm a typical gutless, bogan Parra fan and all 7000 of us went to the game for the sole purpose of screaming abuse at small children.

The club pre-sold 12000 tickets for the match but the other 5000 probably decided not to come because, with the awful weather, they didn't think there'd be any children there to abuse.

Ulysseus

Bench
Well actually I aim all my abuse at children; the last time I abused an adult she smacked me in the mouth and I've never made that mistake again.

But like simostorm says, I'm a typical gutless, bogan Parra fan and all 7000 of us went to the game for the sole purpose of screaming abuse at small children.

The club pre-sold 12000 tickets for the match but the other 5000 probably decided not to come because, with the awful weather, they didn't think there'd be any children there to abuse.

LOL
I'll take that as a "No I did not" then mate.
I am simply taking aim at the other post which incinuated that the people who "abused the child verbally"* (*= extension of truth) do indeed populate this forum and we are all alcoholic bogans with HQ Holdens that came with a copy of Cold Chisel jammed in the 8 track player.

Nevermind, that appears to not be the case.
And another nevermind, I will get that 8 track out if I have to use a crowbar, think its about time I upgraded to a tape player though, Shazza will be f**king stoked about that, then she can play all her New Kids On The Block mix tapes when I send her out to get me another bottle of cheap penis*.
Carn the pies.

Just trying to fit the stereotype is all :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
Thankyou and we are done.
So you are saying the kid got "hurt feelings" because some people were having a go at Slater for being a scumbag?
That no one personally leveled abuse at the 8 year old?
AND that he simply needs to HTFU?

bingo

Bazal

Post Whore
1. A person has every right to attend whatever game he likes doesnt he?
If its at the stage in which certain ppl cant attend other clubs games due to risk. Then that is a disgrace. Plus its a GF rematch. This is a HUGE event. the AFL would pull 90k to the MCG for this. Sydney ppl treat it as tho its nothing. Poor.

2. Report it and do what? Move to another seat? It wasnt coming from just one area, from what ive been told the abuse and poor behaviour was almost everywhere. Disgraceful.

3. Good on them for reporting it and lettin everyone know what merkins the parramatta fans are.

The mother sounds like a moron? She / He whoever took the kid to the game. Just left with the kid, doin the right thing by them.. good on them. So they should.. afterall its there young KID you idiot.

Parramatta.. doin there bit for the good of the game :lol:

1-Where did I say they didn't have the right to attend the game? I said taking a kid in a Storm jersey to the ground of the side the Storm cheated out of a premiership, even if the kid wouldn't be reasonably expected to be a target it's clearly not a great environment for the kid to be in.

2-What you've been told? LOL, by whom? Even the mother has said no abuse was directed at the child, he was just upset by language and insults hurled AT THE PLAYERS. Security are there to eject fans who deserve to be ejected...report the behaviour to them and let them do their jobs. And yes, as has been mentioned many times, there were about 15 thousand seats they could have moved to...not to mention moving back into the alcohol free zone.

3-Or they could do something useful, report it to the people who have the power to do something about it (ie the Parramatta Football club) instead of bitching to a bunch of radio hacks who are only going to drag everyone involved into the mud because that's what media outlets do...I dunno, one seems more useful than the other to me. I'd much rather hang out with even the worst Eels fans than you, should I generalise as you have and assume that all Melbourne fans are illiterate inbreds with a temper who probably collect fraudulent dole checks and smoke an inordinate amount of green illegal substances? I think not

4-The mother has acted in a very silly way. Taking a small child into a hostile environment is a very silly thing to do. Then she didn't report the behaviour, or move to any of the free seats with either no one around them or within the alcohol free areas. She then put herself and her small child in the public spotlight rather than making her complaint through proper channels that would achieve something.

I do like the irony of your closing comment though, given your club has single handedly tarnished the image of the game more than any other club, group of clubs, or anything else involved with the game has done...

Eels Dude

Coach
I think there should be a seperate area for families at all sports venues.

Parramatta stadium has the Southern Terrace, the entire area behind one of the goal lines which is alcohol free and dedicated for families. I don't sit there often, but the times I have it really is a family friendly environment where pretty much everyone that sits there are families with young kids who go nuts with excitement, with their flags and clappers and stuff. They love it. The only other people that sit in that area are teenagers, groups of 15 or 16 year olds who can't buy drinks, like the cheaper seating, and are actually very well behaved. So there is that option at Parramatta home games for those families wanting to take advantage of it.

Latest posts