What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

I have a solution for this. We make everyone who attends the game, watch it in complete silence. If you say a word, security will have the right to throw you out, even if it's just telling your mate who's going to buy a pie to get you a hot dog with it. When a try is scored, silence, when a player is sent from the field, silence. How much better is that going to be?

Eels Dude

Coach
I have a solution for this. We make everyone who attends the game, watch it in complete silence. If you say a word, security will have the right to throw you out, even if it's just telling your mate who's going to buy a pie to get you a hot dog with it. When a try is scored, silence, when a player is sent from the field, silence. How much better is that going to be?

Yep and get those 'shhhh' comments just like at the movies. We should ban children under 3 from attending games also just in case they start crying out of the blue.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
and that's the reason why 7k turned up?? :?

it had nothing at all to do with the down pour we had for 36 hours straight??

you're a f**kwit..
:lol: Pissweak hypocrite. Having a stab at Canterbury for posting an allegedly false crowd figure, which would still have been higher than Parra's 7k effort, yet defending Parra's paltry effort :lol:

it had nothing at all to do with downpour we had for 36 hours straight??

Stagger eel

Staff member
:lol: Pissweak hypocrite. Having a stab at Canterbury for posting an allegedly false crowd figure, which would still have been higher than Parra's 7k effort, yet defending Parra's paltry effort :lol:

it had nothing at all to do with downpour we had for 36 hours straight??

hey f**kwit!!!!...have a look at the post I responded to.

got to love the blame the victim mentality of some peopleon here! You should be able to take your kid and sit wherever the frick you like, no wonder only 7K turned up.

now tell me you overgrown piece of sh*t, did 7000 turn up because of what apparently happened to this kid?? or was it due to the poor weather in Sydney?

as for the inflated announcement, every club does it..and yes including yours and ours and it was poor turn out all round and there's even a thread on our forum about it because we don't pull our dick like you obviously do about the truth..

sportive cupid

Referee
People on this forum say stupider things then the drunks at the footy. simostorm being the main one.

For anyone still confused, just read every post in the first 2 pages. It will clear things up. No one went off at any child and the woman who made the complaint, got the free tickets, free merchandise.....WASNT EVEN AT THE GAME!
People in this forum ARE the drunks at the footy

Ulysseus

Bench
I don't think anyone condones that kind of behaviour towards a child.
But f**k me, if you were going to not wear the storm kit to any game this year it should have been against Parra.

Ulysseus

Bench
Ok, ok. I've got the solution. Give Ryles 3 weeks. That should clear it up

lol, poor bastard.
I am sure he alleged links to Al Queda at one point, how else do you explain the discrimination and selective omissions of evidence the judiciary played out against him at times?

Evenflow

Bench
But f**k me, if you were going to not wear the storm kit to any game this year it should have been against Parra.

Real fans will wear their colours regardless of how many piss weak hollow threats are made and under any circumstances. Gutless turds (at least blokes) will shy away from that by not wearing their colours and not showing their allegiance to the team they supposedly love and are passionate about. After reading your post you're clearly the latter.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't think anyone condones that kind of behaviour towards a child.

seriously you don't think a child supporting an away team should be allowed to go to the footy wearing his teams jersey? RL "The Peoples Game" (except at Parra)

simostorm

Bench
People on this forum say stupider things then the drunks at the footy. simostorm being the main one.

For anyone still confused, just read every post in the first 2 pages. It will clear things up. No one went off at any child and the woman who made the complaint, got the free tickets, free merchandise.....WASNT EVEN AT THE GAME!

He / She wasnt there.. doesnt matter you joker.. The kid was there with whoever.. his father.. the father felt there was enough rubbish goin on that he had to take his kid from the game.

Doesnt change the fact of what happened. Dotn justify your fans patheticness on that night. This incident is a disgrace to the game.
Parramatta should ban any fans they can find that were involved in this rubbish.