What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the players give a rats?

We've badly missed Simmons and Bailey.

Both know their way to the try line.

The players who have stood in for them during their absence have also been terrible in defence.

I hope they are more appreciated now.

Fin077

Juniors
Why does everything have to degenerate into a Noddy V Dykes debate?

Let it go. People have differing opions. Thats why the world is so wonderful! ;-)

Fin077 said:
Why does everything have to degenerate into a Noddy V Dykes debate?

Let it go. People have differing opions. Thats why the world is so wonderful!

;-)

Yes another thread hijacked to push agendas.

Guess who started it?????

Card Shark

Immortal
SpiderShark said:
I hope they tighten it up this week before Johns starts dancing their way.

He is dancing the barn dance on old legs - he needs to be "ushered" to the outside dunny.

A bit of pressure will see him get cranky & play sh*t...again.

spider

Coach
Card Shark said:
He is dancing the barn dance on old legs - he needs to be "ushered" to the outside dunny.

A bit of pressure will see him get cranky & play sh*t...again.

But he still has the smarts to dance and attract one or 2 defenders while putting the likes of Newton and Co into a position where they wil isolate our halves.

pogo

Juniors
it could be amusing watching johns and buderus isolate albert and dykes this weekend.

hopefully a big win for newcastle coming up.

pogo

Juniors
:lol:

newcastle by plenty..

thats in cronulla s best interest carchairias !!

maybe you can only see one game at a time like the rest of the loss conditioned sharks fans!

carcharias

Immortal
pogo said:

newcastle by plenty..

thats in cronulla s best interest carchairias !!

maybe you can only see one game at a time like the rest of the loss conditioned sharks fans!

no no... your mistaking me for someone thats thinks your a fugwit for other reasons.
I think your a wanker for calling yourself a supporter and then hoping that our team lose....
A loss is not in our best interests.

pogo

Juniors
in that case , that is that you cannot see a series of losses ARE in our BEST interest LONG TERM !!! then carry on dreaming buddy!

beekershark

Bench
Pogo, sometimes you and reefy are so similar it is worrying :)

Have YOU got your titans scarf yet poges ? I'm not suppose to ruin the surprise but reefy is buying you "his and hers" season seats at Carrara for next season ( or is it Suncorp ? the silly pricks can't even sort out their home ground with council !).

You can sit there and drink your hot toddy from eachothers entwined arms and you can sweetly wipe the dribble off his chinny chin chin when we salivates as johnny Cartwright walks by and winks ;)

Things will get extremely busy in the pants discharge department when the around the grounds announcement puts any scores from shark park over thescreen that have the sharks behind in the match , and at fulltime, you can go to the Titans clubhouse and sit around with the players and staff and play charades, as we all know none of them are going up to "kings cross by the sea" to go out drinking and partying........

:)

carcharias

Immortal
explain how us losing this weekend will help us.

remembering Noddy, Dykes and Raper are still here next year.

..becuase that is what your trying to say I gather.

I'd imagine a series of wins would be better for us long term..not fuggen confidence destroying losses.

pogo

Juniors
pretty silly post beekershark, when you know exactly why i made the statement!

you as well as i know that until the sh*t really hits the fan nothing will change at cronulla and we will have another 40years of mostly rank failure , the club in receivership twice,secretary managers with their hand in the till sacked, players paid half ther contract money, inability to attract decent cattle etc etc.

but hey hang on........

STEADY AS SHE GOES!!

the BEST thing LONG TERM for cronulla is a series of losses!!!

beekershark

Bench
of course winning is in our best interest, it just suits the deathriders and their agendas better if we lose.

I could never wish for loses, even after Anderson dumped two long time loyal players, its just not on and it shows a slayness and lack of backbone to hope for the failure of the club one purportes to support in order to achieve an agenda in the long term.

Good winning football with the players who will be hear next season is the way forward. Dykes and noddy will prbly leave at the end of 2007 and the young players and rest of the team need to be up and winning games when they are looking to the future.

beekershark

Bench
pogo said:
pretty silly post beekershark, when you know exactly why i made the statement!

you as well as i know that until the sh*t really hits the fan nothing will change at cronulla and we will have another 40years of mostly rank failure , the club in receivership twice,secretary managers with their hand in the till sacked, players paid half ther contract money, inability to attract decent cattle etc etc.

but hey hang on........

STEADY AS SHE GOES!!

the BEST thing LONG TERM for cronulla is a series of losses!!!

The sh*t has hit the fan many times mate, but the team is the team. You know the problems are not from within the team , not even the football staff. It does not need for our team to be beaten badly, or for our fans to deathride the 17 players who have a go eachweek for the club to turn around.

pogo

Juniors

haha whats the agenda a LONG TERM successful club???

you will be in here for the next ten years whinging with the same board and management and players like dykes.

enjoy it buddy!

beekershark

Bench
So a long losing streak now is the way forward /

That will achieve what ?

A poor start to next season.

Frustrated new buys

Poor recruitment NEXT season fro 2008 on the back of sh*tty form.

In-fighting , leading to...

More poor recruiting prospects.

The cream of our up and comers moving to other clubs after being blooded in firsts in a losing side and getting walloped....

Any other Positives mate ?

Are you going to say, the coach will be sacked, noddy and dykes will leave ? cause the prospects of improving on the two half positons will not be good if we are losing. A new coach will have 3 or 4 years of sh*t with a bad roster and a losing side to deal with.

Crowds will drop off and we cannot sustain a 3/4 year poor revenue period.

LG is already shaky as hell, the chances of replacing them with a like minded major sponsor if we're getting beat ? Next to NIL.

Less money to spend in a market where players already are not coming to us....geez that's a bright prospect !