What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the players give a rats?

beekershark

Bench
Then ? the club goes broke, gets shunted out of the NRL altogether, dies.

Then will you be happy ? I know reefy will be doing backflips ( as usual) but I know deep down you would not be happy with that result.

pogo

Juniors
beekershark said:
Then ? the club goes broke, gets shunted out of the NRL altogether, dies.

Then will you be happy ? I know reefy will be doing backflips ( as usual) but I know deep down you would not be happy with that result.

until a series of losses and some of the subsequent issues you alluded to eventuates the current board will be returned.

whilst that happens you will cop more of the same.

no one WANTS to see the team lose, but the CLUB will eventually PROSPER if they do!!

team or CLUB!

you work it out!

I actually think the best thing for the Sharks long term is to be kicked out of the competition and then have to fight their way back in.

That will instill some much needed determination in them.

Start the vote pogo..

You geniused orangutan.

beekershark

Bench
pogo said:
until a series of losses and some of the subsequent issues you alluded to eventuates the current board will be returned.

whilst that happens you will cop more of the same.

no one WANTS to see the team lose, but the CLUB will eventually PROSPER if they do!!

team or CLUB!

you work it out!

Okay, so we're getting somewhere, you feel that it's the BOARD that need replacing. The thing we're you're wrong is that it will take a bunch of losses to achieve that, IMO anyway. The groundswell aaginst this board has been building each year for a long time. fans and members are not idiots mate, they do not need a long losing streak to see that the results, at years end, have not been good enough in recent years, and if this year finishes the same the fans and members will know .

pogo

Juniors
carcharias said:
going by Pogo's theory South Sydney should be fuggen world beaters by now.

it will be interesting to see how they progress wont it carchairias.

they have one more important component to offload.......maybe two and i m sure they will improve.

pogo

Juniors
maybe now you may be able to differentiate between whats good for the team and whats good for the CLUB.......beekershark

beekershark

Bench
Whats good for both is one and the same mate.

Its just that you are saying that the team has to falter to help the club. That's wrong.

The club has to stop faltering, to help the team.

End of the Story :)

pogo

Juniors
King of the Hill said:
bring back travis burns eh bobo!! he'll turn the TEAM into a winning CLUB again, wont he!! HAHAHAHAHA

no...... bringing back dykes :)crazy:) on approx 10 times the money will !:lol:

some of your best work shire nark!

carcharias

Immortal
pogo said:
maybe now you may be able to differentiate between whats good for the team and whats good for the CLUB.......beekershark

Well I have been listening blokes like you for around a decade now.
are you being pro-active in your pursuit to over throw the current board?

If not ...why?

Barry Pierce isn't the bloke throwing sh*t passes.
Nor is stuart Raper the guy droping bombs .

how many BIG names has the club ever attracted?

Fug all is the answer.

pogo

Juniors
carcharias said:
Well I have been listening blokes like you for around a decade now.
are you being pro-active in your pursuit to over throw the current board?

If not ...why?

Barry Pierce isn't the bloke throwing sh*t passes.
Nor is stuart Raper the guy droping bombs .

how many BIG names has the club ever attracted?

Fug all is the answer.

i certainly wont be voting for them !

enjoy the footy carchairias

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He still has no solutions to offer.

& beekershark, drop the titans stuff. its really lame.

do I go on & on about you putting your mouth around johnsys nobb every time you see him? Do I say you support newcastle?

Grow up!!!

hahahah, that was funny that last one.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well I'm going to fly in the face of forum tradition and declare my support for pogo on this one.

As sure as little green apples if this team continues on the cycle of having moderately successful seasons, lets say wins more games than it loses, then the fans will stay fluffed up and happy and the board will remain secure. There's no hard edge at the Sharks at all.

Mark my words fellow forummers. If the Sharks beat the Knights on Friday we'll have 3/4 of the people here proclaiming us as the 2006 Telstra Cup champions. That's what Sharks people do. Grab onto the scraps and hope for the best.

A wooden spoon definitely wouldn't hurt this club.

There's been a few empires built out of ruins hasn't there?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
An on topic comment.

I believe that EVERYONE involved gives a rat's quoit and that most are delivering their best.

I say only most because there are quite a few players not delivering their best due to the football not suiting their strengths.

What's sad about it all is that Raper is doing his best as well I'm sure. His best just happens to be terrible and it rubs off on the team.

beekershark

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
He still has no solutions to offer.

& beekershark, drop the titans stuff. its really lame.

do I go on & on about you putting your mouth around johnsys nobb every time you see him? Do I say you support newcastle?

Grow up!!!

hahahah, that was funny that last one.

Typical bullsh*t from you Reefy. When you're called on your bullsh*t you reply with more.

Thing is, I can quote dozens of posts here from you over the past months bagging our team ( excepting your "chosen few" of course), coach, fans, you name it. You've even praised suspensions our players have recieved, blatantly predicted floggins that haven't eventuated, hoped for floggings, and basically deathridden the cluib the entire time.

There are also plenty of posts you have made blatantly supporting the Titans, infact even defending them and their recruitement, praising the place almost as much as you criticise the Sharks club.

Show me posts where I have done the same about Newcastle, or any other club, OR andrew Johns for that matter . I said after the trial that I tipped the knights to be premiers and for us not to get too upset about them beating us well in the trials, other than that ......put your quotes where your mouth is or zip it.

:lol: