What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we rate melbourne?

Brutus

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
They have kinda gone about their business quietly.A 'neville"of a halfback and a superstar in Inglis..solid forwards and sooo well coached.Are they a real threat?..Slater to come back can only strengthen.Beat the cows without Crocker in townsville.
So who rates them?

Yeah I always rate Melbourne around this time of year, but I usually end up disappointed come finals time.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
good team, should do well but will not win the comp... id liken them to abit like the raiders team of 2003... will do well in the comp, top 4 for sure, but in the end, they will not win the comp, they are premiership pretenders

hope we prove you wrong.

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
There forward pack isnt very reconised and they dont have the superstars like
Gallen, Thompson , Latu , Kingston ,Williams , Miava , Ross , Covell , Vagana and Dykes

BBSF your jokes are getting old .. try some new material.....

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Best Backline in the comp by far. Awesome Hooker. Good backrow.
Average/Good half-back and a hot and cold 5/8th.

Average props - Donnely is a powderpuff, he played good for Manly too for about 3 games, then was soft. Not too sure about Crossman, couldnt make the Panthers bench.

Juniors
Let me sum it up for all you people out there who think the storm are 'pretenders'. any team that can play 3/9 away from home at the start of the year, lose their captain, star halfback and strong outside back, play every game against people who dont want them there and dont notice them unless they win a grand final who can still come off a big victory against the best attacking team in the comp and the 'from' team i.e the cowboys, lose 2 of our best to long term suspensions and yet still come out clear on top of the table... if thats a pretender i'd love to see what a contender is.

wittyz chick

Coach
1999 said:
Let me sum it up for all you people out there who think the storm are 'pretenders'. any team that can play 3/9 away from home at the start of the year, lose their captain, star halfback and strong outside back, play every game against people who dont want them there and dont notice them unless they win a grand final who can still come off a big victory against the best attacking team in the comp and the 'from' team i.e the cowboys, lose 2 of our best to long term suspensions and yet still come out clear on top of the table... if thats a pretender i'd love to see what a contender is.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ANR

Juniors
the only thing shoving is cronks penis into bellamy's arse, i dunno how he contiues to get picked for fist grade football.

good team IMHO ATM, but crock's gotta go, should get some advice from kimmorley on how to create play at the fringes

Surandy

Bench
ANR said:
the only thing shoving is cronks penis into bellamy's arse, i dunno how he contiues to get picked for fist grade football.

good team IMHO ATM, but crock's gotta go, should get some advice from kimmorley on how to create play at the fringes

Cooper Cronk's first season as half-back at NRL level, give him time. He's playing great and will only get better.

Surandy

Bench
fulltime said:
let me edit that to a more appropriate statement.

No crowd at our games too.

there we go.

Which team is "your" team? Souths?

Edit: Make that Warriors, they have the worst home crowd average so far this season.

Latest posts