What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do we want flanno back once he serves his suspension?

cb4

First Grade
This is his roster. A mistake has been made and he will cop a punishment, but after, he deserves the chance to rise or fail.

Bring him back in 2015. There will be enough structure in place now from us and the NRL to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Premature discussion. By the time ASADA is finished he might be looking at life.

Cut the rust, f**k him right off!

Eion

First Grade
This is his roster. A mistake has been made and he will cop a punishment, but after, he deserves the chance to rise or fail.

Bring him back in 2015. There will be enough structure in place now from us and the NRL to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

This

sharknows

Bench
I don't recall a time when this forum has not complained about the coach & that goes back to John Lang. Flanno has given us the best season in 2013 for ages & it's building. He seems to have the support of the players & if he's farked up then he's learned a big lesson. I say give him a chance to redeem any wrong doings he may have done.

shaggs

Coach
I don't really care either way.

Seems like a good man manager, but lacks some creativity in his thoughts.

Quigs

Immortal
I am a tad worried about all of this.

I have heard from a reliable source that Steve Price has sought a release from his current contract.

Apparently he wants to coach a side that has a chance of finishing in the top twelve.

I am not going to lead with my chin, I'll pass on Price.

Madsharkie

First Grade
You thinkin' Noddy??

Wasn't thinking anyone tbh mate. I would have loved Paul Green to be here, or Walters.
I don't have the Noddy hate that is shared by many on here, and have no idea what he's like as a coach. There seems to be a lot of rumours about him coming here though hey... time will tell.

adamkungl

Immortal
Against all odds and despite coming across as not-all-that talented initially, he's not only held the club together but recruited and coached a team that can potentially go top 4 if the off-field distractions f**k off. Good players seem to want to play for him, and he's got the best out of blokes like Fifita and Carney who have struggled at times in the past.

Wouldn't write him off yet, anyway.

amcoglory

Juniors
Gal captn coach

I would hate to see flano go, he has done a lot for the club but at the same time taken us lower.

I feel he put a lot of faith in the gazelle with out much knowledge of the products that were given to the players and that is what the NRL are putting the ban on him for

remember they haven't prosecuted for taking illegal substances but that there was no duty of care to what the players were given.

if manly can take calf's blood and win a premiership why are we not trying to keep up.

he needs to stay and continue the good work he has done and not the other shit.

oh to be a sharks fan there must be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but we always seem to be so far away from it