What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

IFR33K

Coach
How the f**k do we know that BA hasnt actually complained about the lack of resources ? It’s not like he is going to call a press conference to say so!!

Also considering he didn’t quit in 2016, I doubt he is going to quit because of lack of resources in 2018!!

He’s head of a first grade fcking team in a professional sport. Why would he of taken on extra duties if he was complaining. He should of told them where to go and said he can’t take on the additional roles and demanded he required more staff.

But like the awesome leader he is, he would of rolled over and pissed himself when he was informed they were cutting costs on staff.

It was obvious early on he needed help,
But too little too late. We were too far behind the 8 ball.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Barrett apparently had 15 staff compared to Roosters who have 27.

How do you know that under-resourced coaches don’t continually put their foot (feet) down ?
Bern has stated multiple times in the media BA was never denied anything, someone is telling porkies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He’s head of a first grade fcking team in a professional sport. Why would he of taken on extra duties if he was complaining. He should of told them where to go and said he can’t take on the additional roles and demanded he required more staff.

But like the awesome leader he is, he would of rolled over and pissed himself when he was informed they were cutting costs on staff.

Yeah it’s that easy!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
There was a story earlier in the year ( The Lurker I think, after 6 straight losses) that Max gave BA a pay rise from 750k to 1 million per season as a result of him taking our team to 4th position last year. The story also stated that it was an increase for 2019 & 20.
Just putting it out there.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
lol

you call nuthugging and making excuses up a sensible contribution?

fmd

enjoy this, dickhead
That's what you accuse me of doing but you are way off the mark. You just whinge that we are going poorly. Any dumbshit can do that.

What would you do to improve the club? Do you at least accept that our problems are bigger than the coach? How about something sensible and meaty for a change instead of the cheap insults?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I'm sorry mate, but that is incredibly naive and simplistic.

Have you been able to negotiate everything that you wanted in your own job? Be honest.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bern has stated multiple times in the media BA was never denied anything, someone is telling porkies.
I wonder whether part of the problem is that between BA, Max and Bernie no-one actually knew what they f**k they should have been doing to improve things?

Its why a good GM Football is so critical going forward.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder whether part of the problem is that between BA, Max and Bernie no-one actually knew what they f**k they should have been doing to improve things?

Its why a good GM Football is so critical going forward.
Yep agree with all of that, having a bloke who has been in the US for over a decade as a HOF was always going to a recipe for disaster.

IFR33K

Coach
I'm sorry mate, but that is incredibly naive and simplistic.

Have you been able to negotiate everything that you wanted in your own job? Be honest.

What would of happened if BA declined to be the defensive coach? He went straight to the board and told them he can’t do it?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What would of happened if BA declined to be the defensive coach? He went straight to the board and told them he can’t do it?
A number of things are possible depending on the circumstances.

How exactly did this hypothetical transpire? Give me as much detail as you can and I should be able to narrow down the possibilities slightly.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
There was a story earlier in the year ( The Lurker I think, after 6 straight losses) that Max gave BA a pay rise from 750k to 1 million per season as a result of him taking our team to 4th position last year. The story also stated that it was an increase for 2019 & 20.

Well considering BA isn’t under contract for 2020, the lurker may be wrong.....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's what you accuse me of doing but you are way off the mark. You just whinge that we are going poorly. Any dumbshit can do that.

What would you do to improve the club? Do you at least accept that our problems are bigger than the coach? How about something sensible and meaty for a change instead of the cheap insults?
Ping @El Diablo

Still waiting for substance rather than pissweak insults.

The choice is yours...

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Ummmm the Dragons just played like absolute shit??? And we were flattered with a 7-1 penalty count at one stage. The last two weeks were really where the club is at. Ploptown.

Top kek. No team would have beaten the cowboys with it being jt's last ever home game.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

> believing mail from the lurker
> 2018