What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Want Tim Back At Parramatta

Do you want Tim at Parra again

• Yes

Votes: 68 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 41.9%

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Once again: where is your proof that Tim Smith had/has Bi-Polar Disorder?
Because you can`t just keep saying it without evidence. And you can`t say he has it because the papers told us he has it. I don`t know whether he has it or not; all I know is that in my line of work, it is VERY COMMON for people to use psychiatric diagnoses (particularly bi-polar disorder and personality disorder) as an excuse for bad behaviour. Bi-Polar disorder is not a condition that can be readily diagnosed by one visit to a psychologist or counsellor. It is a condition that generally makes itself clear, only over time. Where is your proof/evidence?

Don't pretend you have the knowledge to lecture me on a class of condition that I'm all too familiar with...

lingard

Coach
Don't pretend you have the knowledge to lecture me on a class of condition that I'm all too familiar with...

1. I`m not pretending I have knowledge - I actually do have knowledge.
2. I`m not lecturing you.
3. Just because you`re very familiar with Bi-Polar disorder, doesn`t mean you are familiar with Tim Smith`s case.
4. I`ll ask it again - where is your evidence? If you can`t tell us, then I`ll assume that you don`t have any - and then we can all put this Tim Smith bi-polar thing to bed.

The Colonel

Immortal
and then we can all put this Tim Smith bi-polar thing to bed.

I don't think it can be "put to bed" on the back of Bazal's yay or nay or your personal knowledge. Truth is I find it very unlikely anyone on the forum know either way what demons Tim Smith was or is dealing with unless they know Tim personally or have access to his medical records.

Last edited:

Raudonikis

Juniors
f**k lingard you go way over the top with your supposed superior knowledge and intelligence,when in actual fact you dont really have any..You bag a bloke out to the max and then even doubt his condition is real..The fact is yeah ok T Smith played up a little,but he never did anything illegal,never f**ked up like all the other players have and bought the game into disrepute.He went n got on the piss so f**kin what, really some of you people need to get a grip on reality instead of living in a fantasy world where everyone lives a perfect existance.

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k lingard you go way over the top with your supposed superior knowledge and intelligence,when in actual fact you dont really have any..You bag a bloke out to the max and then even doubt his condition is real..The fact is yeah ok T Smith played up a little,but he never did anything illegal,never f**ked up like all the other players have and bought the game into disrepute.He went n got on the piss so f**kin what, really some of you people need to get a grip on reality instead of living in a fantasy world where everyone lives a perfect existance.

Actually, that's not quite an accurate portrayal of either Lingard NOR Smith.

Suity

Raudonikis

Juniors
would you like to explain that suity? cos lingard does bash him out every opportunity he gets(just like pete used to) And i wouldnt be alone in saying Smith gave his all for this club for a long time before he stuffed up.He stuffed himself up more than parra.

SDM

First Grade
Regardless of the mental illness, and responsibilities as a community etc.
If we signed him back up, the media grubs would follow him home from training, just waiting, and slaughter the club pubicly for bringing him back.

From personal experience, someone VERY close to me - bi-polar is not something easy to deal with. It affects everyone around the person that is the sufferer.

I feel sorry for him, and wish people would give the young bloke a break.

Yeah, RL is a "man's game" but, some people need to learn a little compassion - because illness like this can strike anyone.

I hold a view with regards to him returning - however, in the case of someone being sick, I choose to keep that view to myself in a public forum.

I think we should all wish him the best, whatever happens.

fish eel

Immortal
We paid him out a tidy sum, released him so he could go back to his family and he promptly signs a deal in the UK.

Not a bad outcome for him was it?

Bi-polar or not - the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Raudonikis

Juniors
We paid him out a tidy sum, released him so he could go back to his family and he promptly signs a deal in the UK.

Not a bad outcome for him was it?

Bi-polar or not - the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

You should try it the other way around

Bazal

Post Whore
That is not an answer to a very sensible question.

Suity

I thought it was very plain that I was ignoring a very pointless question. I could just as easily ask lingard for proof that Tim Smith doesn't have bi-polar...unless I'm actually Tim Smith, his doctor, a close relative or affiliated with the club, my answers are going to be laughed off and do nothing to change the ignorance that so many rednecks on here fester under regarding that particular condition

Suitman

Post Whore
I thought it was very plain that I was ignoring a very pointless question. I could just as easily ask lingard for proof that Tim Smith doesn't have bi-polar...unless I'm actually Tim Smith, his doctor, a close relative or affiliated with the club, my answers are going to be laughed off and do nothing to change the ignorance that so many rednecks on here fester under regarding that particular condition

LOL.

Why quote me?
Why don't you just reply to Lingard, without resorting to a name calling generalisation to those that don't agree with you? :?

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Just because Tim Smith might have bi-polar, doesnt mean people can't think he is a dickhead.

It's not automatically a slight on bi polar. Perhaps people just think the guy is a knob.

Latest posts