What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

Easts R #1

Juniors
Thanks for the Stat Break down :) Easts R #1 But it won't matter I am sure Doggiesbro will respond with his usual nonsensical drivel..... He doesnt have a original thought in his head most of what he posts is just regurgitated rubbish from the media.
Hahaha true true, Melbournes props would start @ the dogs, Dogs props are average @ best!

StormHi

Juniors
But But According to Doggiesbro Graeme is the second comming of jesus christ and with Ha$$ler "the greatest coach in the world" running the show his piss poor team will suddenly evolve into champion worldbreakers after a single Pre-season together...... Are you a Believer yet?? I sure as F uck aint. Oh lets not forget That Foran will be joining the dogs according to "Doggies im a dumb a$$ Bro" (Nevermind he would be leaving a well paid position and a proven halfs partnership with DCE to follow a coach who has proven he couldnt give two sh!ts about players when they stack up next to $$) What an idiot

Last edited:

Easts R #1

Juniors
But But According to Doggiesbro Graeme is the second comming of jesus christ and with Ha$$ler "the greatest coach in the world" running the show his piss poor team will suddenly evolve into champion worldbreakers after a single Pre-season together...... Are you a Believer yet?? I sure as F uck aint.
LOL! yeh, Graeme will not handle the week in week out grind of the NRL! The Roosters pack will smash the Dogs..

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The Dogs roster still sucks arse.

Took Hasler 3 seasons to get the Eagles anywhere near contenders coming from a similar position.

They lack talent and this year they lacked application too. I'm sure Hasler will quickly take care of the second one, but you can't coach ability. Canterbury lack class across the park. 2012 is a year to see who's going to be there the following year. Again.

They need to get it right this time or risk becoming a transit lounge.

StormHi

Juniors
Deffinately wasnt really convinced by their recruitment lost alot of quality (Best recruit they got was Ha$$ler) I feel like the Titans are in the same boat I think they have held onto their oldies for just one season 2 long.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Boyd;//played,142//tries,44//goals,0//fieldgoals,0//points,176
with arguably the best coach in the world.
Sandow;//played,84//tries,19//goals,198//fieldgoals,13//points,485
without a decent coach todate.
Sandow is a match winner!

Have u got the stats for missed tackles or going missing for days leading up to vital matches?

StormHi

Juniors
Not Arguing the fact Sandow is a terrible defender. :roll: Simply that the impact both these players bring to their respective new teams varys and that sandows Impact is more then likely going to be greater.

Doggiesbro has been dumb enough to venture onto an Eagles forum thinking his presence would be well received.

Needless to say he is having so much shit being put on him for his idiotic views, the geniused way he presents himself and his horrendous spelling/grammar.

He spelt the word 'court' as caught FFS.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Doggiesbro has been dumb enough to venture onto an Eagles forum thinking his presence would be well received.

Needless to say he is having so much shit being put on him for his idiotic views, the geniused way he presents himself and his horrendous spelling/grammar.

He spelt the word 'court' as caught FFS.

wtf r u on about? make more shit up u idiot

wtf r u on about? make more shit up u idiot

You know what I mean.

You ignored my offer to rent both of your investment properties. Most likely because you're full of shit as always.

Apparently you own your own home too. It's probably a lavish mansion in Vaucluse. Oh and when are you going to marry your fiancee? I bet she's a supermodel.

You couldn't pick lies that were even slightly believable you dumb mutt.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You know what I mean.

You ignored my offer to rent both of your investment properties. Most likely because you're full of shit as always.

Apparently you own your own home too. It's probably a lavish mansion in Vaucluse. Oh and when are you going to marry your fiancee? I bet she's a supermodel.

You couldn't pick lies that were even slightly believable you dumb mutt.

Wtf are u on about? Lay off the crack there champ.:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts