What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

Easts R #1

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

Graham did well against Aus, NZ packs.

Can't say same for Hargreaves, Smiths rating as never winning a title will keep going.
Graham??Not well enough, Its easy when your an unknown. He's just another Burgess [overated player from the UK who will not handle the intensity of the Nrl]. De$$ie has already said don't expect much from the current roster @ the Dogs, Thats confidence?? You should be the coach, you show far more confidence is your arm chair made of steal??

DoggiesBro

Juniors
From memory it is based on bets that have been placed. I highly doubt he will end up with the Dogs. He most likely would of if Ricky Stuart ended up with us, however I think Barba will stay at #1 with Des

DoggiesBro

Juniors
3 years for King. He is 30 turning 31? Means he will be 34 when he is off contract, he certainly doesn't strike me as a bloke who will be useful that long, in my opinion he is no Petro/Price.

Anyhow as i said with Rose, good news for those eyeing off Foran. Eat that CAP :p

ceagle

Bench
3 years for King. He is 30 turning 31? Means he will be 34 when he is off contract, he certainly doesn't strike me as a bloke who will be useful that long, in my opinion he is no Petro/Price.

Anyhow as i said with Rose, good news for those eyeing off Foran. Eat that CAP :p
#-o

And he will be 33 dumbshit

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
And he will be 33 dumbshit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot, he is 30 now, 31 the same month the season kicks off.

Manlys contract will take him through till he is closing in on 34, which is when he will be off contract. As I said.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench

Idiot, he is 30 now, 31 the same month the season kicks off.

Manlys contract will take him through till he is closing in on 34.
3 more seasons

2012 he will be 31
2013 he will be 32
2014 he will be 33

f**k, not that hard.

Don't see the point you are trying to make that he will be 34 in 2015 even if his contract expires before then, probably will retire or got to Super League

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
3 more seasons

2012 he will be 31
2013 he will be 32
2014 he will be 33

f**k, not that hard.

Are you really this dumb? My point is that he will closing in on 34. As I said.

Manlys deal will expire after the 2014 season (assuming he was off contract and this is not an extension onto the 2012 season) then he will be 33 at the start of the last year of his deal in 2014. Which means when his contract ends with manly, he will be looking at the 2015 season at 34. Even if he doesn't play on, he is still closer to 34 then 33. If you fail to miss the point.

Don't see any English club taking him on then, as I said i'm suprised Manly would commit this long to a prop of his calibre, he is no Petro/Webcke/Price

ceagle

Bench
Are you really this dumb? My point is that he will closing in on 34. As I said.

Manlys deal will expire after the 2014 season (assuming he was off contract and this is not an extension onto the 2012 season) then he will be 33 at the start of the last year of his deal in 2014. Which means when his contract ends with manly, he will be looking at the 2015 season at 34. Even if he doesn't he is still closer to 34 then 33. If you fail to miss the point.

Don't see any English club taking him on then, as I said i'm suprised Manly would commit this long to a prop of his calibre, he is no Petro/Webcke/Price
Why does it matter how old he will be the next year after his contract expires? He will be 33 at the oldest with Manly, he will be 5 months off being 34 when the 2014 season ends.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Why does it matter how old he will be the next year after his contract expires?

LOL, oh my GOD.

I'll say it ONE more time for your simple brain.

He will be 33 AT THE START off of his final year. He will be closing in on 34 for the finals. He is not worth that much of a gamble in my opinion he is an average prop at best and the only blokes who have looked semi quality at that age or even CLOSE to that are Petro/Price etc.

It's not like he is 33 at the end of the season. Do you understand yet?:lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Why does it matter how old he will be the next year after his contract expires? He will be 33 at the oldest with Manly, he will be 5 months off being 34 when the 2014 season ends.

So your saying he will be closer to 34 then 33 when his contract expires? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
These are also the same betting agencies that had Ricky Stuart as a red hot favourite to be our coach, and Des wasn't even on the richter scale so who would know to be honest. Just for the record I hope the Dogs don't end up with Dugan

I've made that point, he just ignored it.

As i was saying it is probz an old rate with Ricky still to join us.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I'm saying what is your point? Does it matter if he is 5 months away from being 34 once his contract expires?

OH GOD.

I'm not going to ruin this thread with your stupidity, back on topic. King signed up till hes facing 34 is a big risk. He isn't anywhere near the calibre of Price/Petro or any other prop that has played on near that age.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him shipped to UK after a couple of seasons.

ceagle

Bench

OH GOD.

I'm not going to ruin this thread with your stupidity, back on topic. King signed up till hes facing 34 is a big risk. He isn't anywhere near the calibre of Price/Petro or any other prop that has played on near that age.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him shipped to UK after a couple of seasons.
Facing being 34, 5 months after the season has ended, what is the need to raise that point? 5 months is nearly half a year, and he will be well and truly a 33 year old once his contract has expired.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Facing being 34, 5 months after the season has ended, what is the need to raise that point? 5 months is nearly half a year, and he will be 33 once his contract has expired.

He is closer to 34 then 33. Give it a rest you muppet.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
He is closer by a month, f**king big deal, it doesn't make a difference.

Well done you finally worked it out.

Back to topic, King CLOSER to 34 then 33 is a joke in my opinion, infact him anywhere near 32 and up is a gamble. I expect he will be shopped round and shipped to UK by end of 2013 season at latest.

no name

Coach
I'd love to have Dugan at the Dogs, i highly doubt its right though. Is it possible an old one when rumour was Ricky was heading to the Dogs?

I wonder what the odds of Des heading there was...

So you don't know if this is current or old?

I've made that point, he just ignored it.

As i was saying it is probz an old rate with Ricky still to join us.

There was a link provided in the post.
Now I'm no rocket surgeon but maybe if you click on the link you will find out if the market odds are current. Just throwing it out there.