What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So in summary it is current? Wow, might put some money on him going to Roosters or staying at Raiders then. Highly highly doubt he will end up at Dogs. As i and someone else said these people also thought Ricky was a done deal to the Dogs. Des would of been paying a pretty penny.

no name

Coach
So in summary it is current? Wow, might put some money on him going to Roosters or staying at Raiders then. Highly highly doubt he will end up at Dogs. As i and someone else said these people also thought Ricky was a done deal to the Dogs. Des would of been paying a pretty penny.

Click on the link.

Easts R #1

Juniors
From memory it is based on bets that have been placed. I highly doubt he will end up with the Dogs. He most likely would of if Ricky Stuart ended up with us, however I think Barba will stay at #1 with Des
Nice! Barba @ 1 will benefit all the other nrl teams..

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Nice! Barba @ 1 will benefit all the other nrl teams..

I agree Barba @ 1 will benefit the other NRL teams as it will attract more fans to the NRL to see the leading try scorer. Again.

Kinda feel sorry for teams like the Roosters, he scored 3 trys against them in his two games in his first season at fullback. Can't wait to see if Des can double it.

Last edited:

Easts R #1

Juniors
I'd love to have Dugan at the Dogs, i highly doubt its right though. Is it possible an old one when rumour was Ricky was heading to the Dogs?

I wonder what the odds of Des heading there was...
LOL! you'd love anyone @ the Dogs cause the Dogs have nothing in 2012! Lucky De$$ie got the sack @ least you can say you have the 2011 premiership coach.. Shame your team is useless and your best player went to the Titans!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL! you'd love anyone @ the Dogs cause the Dogs have nothing in 2012! Lucky De$$ie got the sack @ least you can say you have the 2011 premiership coach.. Shame your team is useless and your best player went to the Titans!

For a guy who supports a team that finished WELL below the Dogs before they gained one of the best props in the world and one of the best coaches in the world and his team has lost there best forward and their only attacking player of any quality you seem to talk alot of crap.

Enjoy another year down the bottom champ.:lol::lol::lol:

Easts R #1

Juniors
For a guy who supports a team that finished WELL below the Dogs before they gained one of the best props in the world and one of the best coaches in the world and his team has lost there best forward and their only attacking player of any quality you seem to talk alot of crap.

Enjoy another year down the bottom champ.:lol::lol::lol:
Things are not what they seem??

ByRd

First Grade
My freaking brain hurts after reading that, absolutely pathetic argument lol

Last edited:

Latest posts