What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

gerg

Juniors
Your point is flawed and incorrect though. You are 33 until the day you turn 34 are you not? What are you talking about 'closing in' - in the post I quoted you said 'closer to'. You may be a maths whiz :crazy: but your grasp of the english language is...... FMD why bother?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Your point is flawed and incorrect though. You are 33 until the day you turn 34 are you not? What are you talking about 'closing in' - in the post I quoted you said 'closer to'. You may be a maths whiz :crazy: but your grasp of the english language is...... FMD why bother?

It's called basic maths, try it some time.

Same shit, he is closer to 34 then 33 upon contract expiring. Thanks for finally agreeing. Now teach the rest of the clueless nuffies basic maths.

gerg

Juniors

Same shit, he is closer to 34 then 33 upon contract expiring. Thanks for finally agreeing. Now teach the rest of the clueless nuffies basic maths.

:lol: well okay lets just call today Friday we have gone past the middle of the day.

Fingerbang

Bench

And that is where you are wrong, and making such a fool of yourself. You don't only stay at 33 years old until 6 months after your birthday, then suddenly no longer 33 because you are closer to your 34th birthday......:roll:

You stay 33 until your next birthday. So saying at 33 and 8 months, King will be closer to 34 than 33 is just so stupid. How can 34 years old be closer to your current age than your current age?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
And that is where you are wrong, and making such a fool of yourself. You don't only stay at 33 years old until 6 months after your birthday, then suddenly no longer 33 because you are closer to your 34th birthday......:roll:

You stay 33 until your next birthday. So saying at 33 and 8 months, King will be closer to 34 than 33 is just so stupid. How can 34 years old be closer to your current age than your current age?

WOW, you are clearly very much a mental midget.

If you think your closer to 33 when you are 33 and 8 months then you are to 34 then i am deeply sorry for your parents or whoever helps dress you.

Silent Knight

First Grade
A thread for all of his inane ramblings...

This is a very special day for Doggiesbro. Our mods have acknowledged how special Doggiesbro is and provided him with his very own special little dump.

I just want to say this to you Doggiesbro...

specialwb.png

I hope you have a very special day for a very special little man. Enjoy this moment.

ceagle

Bench
WOW, you are clearly very much a mental midget.

If you think your closer to 33 when you are 33 and 8 months then you are to 34 then i am deeply sorry for your parents or whoever helps dress you.
He cannot be closer to 33 because he is f**king 33, you could say his closer to being 34 then 32, but you can't say he is closer to being 34 then 33 because he already is 33.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
He cannot be closer to 33 because he is f**king 33, you could say his closer to being 34 then 32, but you can't say he is closer to being 34 then 33 because he already is 33.

LOL, oh dear ill teach you what you missed at maths in grade 5.

33 and 8/12 is closer to 34 then 33.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ceagle

Bench
LOL, oh dear ill teach you what you missed at maths in grade 5.

33 and 8/12 is closer to 34 then 33.

No it can't be closer because he already is 33 you dumbshit. It's like saying that that Thursday is closer to friday after 12pm, even though it is still Thursday.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
No it can't be closer because he already is 33 you dumbshit. It's like saying that that Thursday is closer to friday after 12pm, even though it is still Thursday.

LOL, your an idiot. Go back and learn maths. 33 AND 8/12 is closer to 34 then it is 33. LEARN MATHS. Ask your teacher your clearly still in a public school.

Is March closer to April or closer to November?

One closer to two or seven?

6 foot closer to 6 foot 1 or 6 foot 10....

Idiot.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
LOL, your an idiot. Go back and learn maths. 33 AND 8/12 is closer to 34 then it is 33. LEARN MATHS. Ask your teacher your clearly still in a public school.
FFS, were you dropped on your head at birth?

In simple numeracy you are correct, 33.8 is closer to 34.0 then 33.0

But when basing it on age he cannot be closer to being 34 then being 33 because he f**king is 33! You can't be closer between the two because there is no middle point in between being 33 and 34. You are ever 33 or 34.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
FFS, were you dropped on your head at birth?

In simple numeracy you are correct, 33.8 is closer to 34.0 then 33.0

But when basing it on age he cannot be closer to being 34 then being 33 because he f**king is 33! You can't be closer between the two because there is no middle point in between being 33 and 34. You are ever 33 or 34.

You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.6+ is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.75 is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol::lol:
:lol: Everyone see that your an idiot. How can you not understand you cannot be closer to being 34 then 33, when you are 33.

So your saying that today is closer to Friday, even though it is Thursday? f**king idiot. :lol:

betcats

Referee
You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.6+ is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you went up to King and asked how old he is at the time his contract expires i bet he says 33, not 33 and 2/3 or almost 34, you probably havent realised but people stop including the months in their age once they get older then 5.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Everyone see that your an idiot. How can you not understand you cannot be closer to being 34 then 33, when you are 33.

So your saying that today is closer to Friday, even though it is Thursday? f**king idiot.

LOL, yet multiple people have called you the idiot?

LOL muppet. You yourself just tried to say 33.8 (which i pointed out is the incorrect figure cause you can't do basic maths) is closer to 34. Yet you still argue. After the basketball game at birth were you used for cricket aswell?

6 foot 1 is closer to 6 foot 7 or 6 FOOT 2??

Is March closer to APRIL or november?

Is 2nd closer to FIRST or last?

I'll give you a clue the correct answers look like THIS.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
In relation to this thread, all I can do is

(Time for the abuse Bro!)

You would laugh, thats all you can provide because you have already been exposed for being and out and out idiot in which multiple people told you i am correct and you are wrong.

In this case its a bunch of highschool drop outs who can't do basic maths. You will fit right in, infact you supporting it is as good as proof as any that the comment they are making is incorrect. AGAIN. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts