What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

skeepe

Immortal
So much for this being a troll free thread. DoggiesBro, do you really need to pollute every single thread with your shit? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's getting sick of reading what starts out as a good thread only to find you've posted in it and degraded the quality.

Fingerbang

Bench
I think dbro has a huge crush on ceagle, and will argue with anything he says just to try to mask his true feelings.

Ftr.....ceagle is right, dbro. Doesn't matter what date Kings turns 34. As long as it is anytime after Sept 2014, he will be 33 when he completes his contract. Being closer to 34 doesn't mean you are no longer 33. This may come as a shock to you, but he will remain 33 for a full 12 months.

betcats

Referee
Hold up there sunshine, I think a quiz is in order to make sure the age thing is understood.. So my 22nd birthday was on 02/08/2011, doggiesbro does that make me:

a)23.
b)22.
c)facing 23 but almost 25.
d) All of the above.

richies

Juniors
Hold up there sunshine, I think a quiz is in order to make sure the age thing is understood.. So my 22nd birthday was on 02/08/2011, doggiesbro does that make me:

a)23.
b)22.
d) All of the above.

please, dont get him going again.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
If you can't do basic maths i feel sorry for you. Being closer to 34 is the point i was making. End of discussion. Learn maths.

Didgi

I'd love to debate ages with you DoggiesBro, but I have less painful things to do, like pulling my fingernails out with rusty tweezers.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Second best troll account ever. After Bunniesman, of course. Though I think they are the same person.

Hutty1986

Immortal

a)23.
b)22.
d) All of the above.

It's sort of close to 5.. can i go home now?

gerg

Juniors
If you can't do basic maths i feel sorry for you. Being closer to 34 is the point i was making. End of discussion. Learn maths.

Wow you are right - being 33 years old is actually closer to being 34 years old than being 33 years old. I get it now.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
33 years old and 1 month is CLOSER to 33! 33 and 8 months is not closer to 33. Which is why i put CLOSING IN on 34.

My point is valid you idiots just can't understand basic maths.

Latest posts