What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Bradman Cricket 14

redvscotty

First Grade
Finally selected for the test team. Slowly made way to 19 off 24 in my first innings then got out. Averaged 78 in my first 2 test series against Pakistan, including a ton in each innings in the second test.

Was so proud.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I thought it was alright to start with. Played career mode and was going along nicely scoring a century or double century here and their but all of a sudden I just kept getting out for under 30 all the time and it became quite frustrating because I wasn't doing anything that differently to what I was before. So I haven't touched it in a while.

redvscotty

First Grade
I thought it was alright to start with. Played career mode and was going along nicely scoring a century or double century here and their but all of a sudden I just kept getting out for under 30 all the time and it became quite frustrating because I wasn't doing anything that differently to what I was before. So I haven't touched it in a while.

OK Wazn. You'll do alright in the WC after getting dropped for one match.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Averaging almost 100 in t20 - had a few double tons. Playing IPL and avg 107 after 6 games with 5 tons.
averaging mid 60's in one dayers (domestic) and 50 in ODI
averaging 50 in FC.

Got a bit samey so haven't really played it as much anymore

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Cheers mate
I seem to read people either struggle with batting (or get out in most frustrating of run outs) or like yourself, is doing rather impressive.

I've bought it online for my PS3 so just awaiting for it to arrive

kdalymc

Bench
So how do I dl the ps3 patch/update???
I've heard just be online and the game should do it, but nothing yet...
Help??!!!?

Iafeta

Referee
Cheers mate
I seem to read people either struggle with batting (or get out in most frustrating of run outs) or like yourself, is doing rather impressive.

I've bought it online for my PS3 so just awaiting for it to arrive

That was his bowling average....

kdalymc

Bench
So how do I dl the ps3 patch/update???
I've heard just be online and the game should do it, but nothing yet...
Help??!!!?

It actually says I have the latest version however shouldn't all the teams have proper names and jerseys?
And anything else the patch says it features-nothing has changed... ???

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Had a day off so picked up this game again. Resumed my career as a fast bowler. 50 fc matches and 350 wickets.

Seriously over playing the domestic stuff, not enough international cricket during the season. Being the captain is pretty fun though

HowHigh

Coach
Graphics look pretty shit but I did used to love my cricket games..might wait a few months till it drops in price