What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Douglas a Titan?

azzah72

Bench
Forwards are a dime a dozen. Who cares. I do want to keep snowden now though which seems to be the case. if we lost both i'm a bit more concerned but losing one doesn't mean anything. And Snowden is the better one.

azzah72

Bench
It aint that bad.

We lost douglas who has been solid but not spectacular and we keep snowden.

Alot of people thought it's be the other way around, I think it's ended up the better deal!

i said hey
whats going on?

well. Damian Irvine is the chairman. to my knowledge he has assigned some bloke to be "footy operations bloke"
with the 8 people on staff down there all focussed on the development we have dropped the ball serioulsy on player personnel.

also, there is an ancient aboriginal burial ground that the popper pissed on back in 1967. he didnt know it was there. no one does.

also, a high ranking freemason illuminati who conspired iwth Jay Z to take over the corporate music industry to send subliminal messages that sway public opinion on Iraq, climate change and september 11 has taken it upon himself to make sure we remain inept long enough for evil emporer zurg to take control via the stgeorge merger.

that..and there was a fire in the kitchen last home game.

The Popper

Bench
Nearly vomited when I saw this thread. If we are in big strife why can't our leaders just be honest with us.
Quigs, I had nail in leather studs and nail in aluminium. Bloody lousy.............especially in the nail came through the soul. Thank goodness for screw ins. and talking about screw ins........from the sound of this thread we're screwed.

roboshark

Coach
well we havent kept snowden yet

and the sharks being honest with their LOYAL but FOOLISH supporters...that will be the day

Stoner Rock

Juniors
Douglas gone, Snowy stays and we have some money freed up to retain other players or buy another outside back.

Sounds good to me. Why is everyone complaining? We had too much money tied up in our forwards anyway.

S.R.

Juniors
Absolutely gutted.
Here's a guy who's given everything for this club. And now he just walks away.

Pathetic.

yeah
as for people with this snowden talk.

he has not commited to cronulla after this season or any other team as yet.

im not excited at all by todays events.

roboshark

Coach
yeah i bet they aree jumping out of their skins to join our rabble

i agree snoop but will believe it when i see it

jeezus im negative of late...its the sharks way

Special K

Coach
god I hate this fat up himself f**k

473182-michael-searle-gold-coast-titans-ceo.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
Nearly vomited when I saw this thread. If we are in big strife why can't our leaders just be honest with us.
Quigs, I had nail in leather studs and nail in aluminium. Bloody lousy.............especially in the nail came through the soul. Thank goodness for screw ins. and talking about screw ins........from the sound of this thread we're screwed.

Exactly.

It not like the dog that follows u home. It wont go away.

webShark

the club needs to re-assure its members and fans...

Exactly. We replaced Fergo with Matt Wright.So it looks like we will have to recruit the equivalent of Snowey and Dougy to maintain our status as a bunch of losers!!! We cant even say we have a good pack anymore. Personally , I would have preferred Tupou leaving to Douglas.

Hadn't thought of Mannah to the Eels (hoped Tim to us). Save looks likely to go , given he hasn't got a bench spot even so far.

Cordoba will have a lot of work on his plate :x

Like NSW Cup, we should join with the Storm and call ourselves Cronulla Sutherland.

Seriously, you would expect management would have to day something.Perhaps I am denial about us folding