What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Do you know why?
a) not really
b) don't care
c) both of the above

My statement was based on the observation that suddenly you went awfully quiet after your "grand" thread went down quicker than a McGregor ladder position after rd 13.

Not all of us take as much of an interest in the off-screen lives of other random people on an internet forum as you appear to.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think some people have made uninformed opinions. Now the only way for me to attempt to clear this up and let you know what is going on, is for me to risk not being on this site anymore.

In 2012, I was on this site for a few hours one night, under the username Devout Saint. I was very anti Soward and then got into some conflict with some on here. I was carrying on like a bit of dickhead and swearing. Then someone (I gather a moderator) said to another (I gather another moderator) "You know who this is"? And they other replied "Yeah, Do you want me to take care of this or do you want to take care of it". I think they thought I was a Souths fan. The next day I was banned for life, accused of being an alias former banned member. That was not the case. I was not a former banned member and attempted to send many emails telling them that, all with no response. I even told them that I was never even in a band. lol So by trying to give you all a more informed opinion, I may be banned. I do hope not.

After posting this thread I thought, Now I've opened a can of worms and that it was pretty stupid of me. That is why I went quite on this thread. I have been questioning if I should write this post for a few days now.

Now me and Panthers Girl go back to mid 2012. I got to Zero tackle and there was Panthers Girl having argument after argument there. At first I thought people were picking on her, being the girl as such. I didn't get involved in any of her arguments I worked out that she was an idiot and gave her a wide birth. Then one day I commented that I was surprised that there were so many Penrith fans on the site. She misinterpreted what I said and replied back to me, that I was on this site more than anyone else and called me a hypocrite. I replied back to her that she was the dumbest one on the site and from there it went.

Now I fully enjoyed my time bantering with Panthers Girl. I used to love being a smart ass to her and love her replies. I also used to love seeing her get into stupid arguments with other guys on the site. lol Seriously, everyone who missed it, you don't know what you missed. She provided me with many a good laugh and entertainment. But it was only ever fun and games to me and I told her that, but maybe she took things a bit more seriously? I even told her that she was my favourite person on the site and that the site wouldn't be the same without her. I didn't hold any malice towards her or anything.

Yes, I used to call her Stupid Girl, instead of Panthers Girl. Then I saw her arguing with another guy, and he said something like Right O Sweetie. She replied back to him, Don't call me Sweetie, Don't patronize me. So from then on I proceeded to call her Sweetie.

I don't care about Penrith, but I used to love putting shit on them on Zero Tackle, just to stir Panthers Girl up. She always bit back too. lol

When Zero Tackle wanted people to log in by facebook, myself and most others left the site. I tried to get back on here and did so. I thought I had left Panthers Girl behind at Zero Tackle. But no, she has followed me here and taken on the username Drag Queen.

Now for the first 9 months or so, I virtually took no notice of Drag Queen. Her comments seemed to annoy me and they weren't worth reading. I even considered putting her on ignore, but I haven't put anyone on ignore. She kept going on about not liking bullies too, all the while appearing to do the bullying. As one poster said early last year. she is combative, just as Panthers Girl was combative. I had virtually no inter-reaction with her, until I got arguing/debating with numerous people all at once about Steve Smith, Warner and Bancroft receiving their unfair suspensions. Drag Queen joined in and it was like she kept pushing too, like she had a bone to pick or something. After that, all of the people I had been arguing/debating with, it was water under the bridge, but with Drag Queen, she kept on picking me after it, to the point that others even commented on her doing so. I wasn't looking to get into any conflicts. I may have wondered if Drag Queen was Panthers Girl early when she first got here, but didn't really give it much thought. After she kept trying to pick me then I began to wonder.

Then I noticed people questioning if she was really a real Saints fan.

Now I was wondering if she was Panthers Girl for quite a while. I even remember saying that she reminded me of a Penrith fan. Well it took me a while to actually say that she was Panthers Girl, but I did so several weeks ago. I can guarantee you all that she is Panthers Girl. I have been inter reacting with her for over 6 years now. I know for a fact. Just think, she can't even get her story straight on how she became a Saints fan.

You all have to realise that she has followed me over to this site and masquerading as a Saints fan. She got here 2 months after I got here. She is here with the intention of provoking me, so that she can claim that I am bullying her. This is the reason I had to write the whole post. I want you all to turn this around and imagine if I was the one who went to the Penrith forum, masquerading as a Penrith fan to continue where we left off from Zero Tackle. It would have been internet stalking and bullying too. I didn't do that.

Too be honest. I am not concerned in the slightest about this. I think it is hilarious. Classic, but as I say, if you turned it around, it probably wouldn't be hilarious. What I was concerned about, is people forming uninformed opinions.

So if I am banned after this post. Good bye all, and I will miss this place. It is a great forum.

I know for a fact that it is Panthers Girl. I would take $1.05 that it is Panthers Girls.

I want to also add that I have been here for almost 2 years without getting into any dramas. There have even been occasions that I refrained from replying.

BTW I don't like fake anything and we don't need any fake Saints fans.

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Before I posted this thread, a voice inside my head told me not to do it. I didn't listen.

Maybe I should start a new thread. Frank Facer was Devout Saint on Zero Tackle?

Frank Facer

First Grade
Maybe she is infatuated with me? lol On Zero, I used to joke with Panthers Girl and say that she wants me bad. I even said it to Drag Queen earlier in the year too. I was only joking.

There is a term in the pick up artist community called negging. Instead of giving a girl a compliment, you say something negative to her. Then they apparently want to prove themselves or something like that. They say it usually works better on really good looking women with high self esteem.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I can only offer Frank some advice from the good folk at Disney Corporation..

latest

ViceVersa

Juniors
I would like McCrone at Saints, we have not have a good half at Saints since Billy Smith and that is over 35 years ago, McCrone would be the best half saints had had in all that time. He is way better than Soward, the media has got everyone bluffed that Soward is a good player, but saints fans that watch every game should know how shit he is, he just stands behind the play waiting to kick the ball, notice how we don't get any repeat sets from grubbers in goal, because you have to be close to the defensive line to put a grubber in goal but Soward is too scared to go near the defensive line, and he still can't tackle someone who is moving.

Boy, did that post age well...

ViceVersa

Juniors
Maybe she is infatuated with me? lol On Zero, I used to joke with Panthers Girl and say that she wants me bad. I even said it to Drag Queen earlier in the year too. I was only joking.

There is a term in the pick up artist community called negging. Instead of giving a girl a compliment, you say something negative to her. Then they apparently want to prove themselves or something like that. They say it usually works better on really good looking women with high self esteem.

And Frank, remember when I said you and Drag Queen are like Niles & CC from The Nanny?

Well, they end up together at the end... :eek:

Latest posts