What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGON ARMY Northern Stand @ Parra

OurRedV

Juniors
just read 3 pages of this thread after my comments and I need to mention one more thing.

i love u adam i want to have your babies.

and plus pete n i bag each other out all the time! we're all mentally f**ked up saints supporters at the end of the day so FIRE UP!

Teamdaley

Juniors
Ladies....

With the state Parramatta is in, you really want to hope for a win. A loss here really knocks you off that perch. I have been waiting since 1977 to get a crack back at StGeorge in a GF. This will not be the year. Good luck.

OurRedV

Juniors
Ladies....

With the state Parramatta is in, you really want to hope for a win. A loss here really knocks you off that perch. I have been waiting since 1977 to get a crack back at StGeorge in a GF. This will not be the year. Good luck.

Every week we play teams with excuses.

boxa777

Coach
just read 3 pages of this thread after my comments and I need to mention one more thing.

i love u adam i want to have your babies.

and plus pete n i bag each other out all the time! we're all mentally f**ked up saints supporters at the end of the day so FIRE UP!

Word..

Its an absolute privilege wearing the Red V each week. Fire up boys, all part of something special.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Ladies....

I have been waiting since 1977 to get a crack back at StGeorge in a GF. This will not be the year. Good luck.

Waiting for what???... To be held scoreless in a grand final again
But yes, I agree with you;
This will not be the year St George v Parra in the grand final, becase Parramatta will not make the grand final

:lol::lol::lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Congrats guys as others have said, looked awesome on TV..can't wait to sit with you guys next week at Oki verse drugcastle.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Congrats guys as others have said, looked awesome on TV..can't wait to sit with you guys next week at Oki verse drugcastle.

DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE

:eek:(takes deep breath)

DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE

:crazy:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE

:eek:(takes deep breath)

DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE
DRUG CASTLE

:crazy:

haha thats the way, also bringing a mate who supports the knights, gonna be fun :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Parra were a sh*t team, they have sh*t supporters and they have a sh*t ground.

It was good to get back from Éire and fire up with the Army again...

big pat

Coach
Ladies....

you can always tell when school holidays start, because an adult would't make such dumb statements.

big pat

Coach
fantastic night, the army was awesome, agree sh*t ground, only people sitting inthe stands, could see the big screen, the funniest thing was the parra supporters taunting the army from the other side of the fence, the lads stood proud and tall.

Dragon Dave

Bench
The big flags looked awesome! Hopefully they can come out more often. You guys looked and sounded great on telly - well done.

brendothejet

First Grade
the dragon army was brilliant last night. We did not stop singing the whole match, we gave it to them. The big flags were sensational, the banners, the giant jersey as the team came out from half time was just the medicine we needded to finish the job.

Most parra fans spent more time watching the army than the game. We were absorbing, loud, colourful, drunk (me) and encapsulated everything the army should be.

Hats off to everyone there.

The team obviously appreciated it to because they turned to us and gave a very long clap at the end of the game. Normally they wave and walk away, but obviously they heard us.

Kogarah oval will be absolutely packed next week.

Bring it on.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Funny thing was, as I looked out around the ground (from up in the cronin stand) there was WAY more red and white than there was blue and gold!

Loved it!

Latest posts