What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons chase Jarryd Hayne

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Apparently he's a prominent member of that Hillsong Church!
Doesn't appear to be working very well.
I say.
CC

Well then, IF he's found guilty he may be singing, Moon Riverrrrrr! in the joint.

Seriously though, if it goes to trial, l wonder whether the prosecutor will tender the docos from the US to try and identify a pattern.......it any?

Either way, tough times ahead for Jarryd.

TruSaint

Referee
Well then, IF he's found guilty he may be singing, Moon Riverrrrrr! in the joint.

Seriously though, if it goes to trial, l wonder whether the prosecutor will tender the docos from the US to try and identify a pattern.......it any?

Doubt it OKB.

Maybe legal eagles can confirm, but the case in the US is a civil one as he won his criminal case there. But, yes, tough times ahead indeed.

TruSaint

Referee
The DA said there was insufficient evidence to have him convicted.
Just like OJ not guilty in a law court but guilty in a civil court

Ahh, ok.

But he has yet to be found guilty in either case yes? Granted the civil one is pending.

OJ... " if the gloves dont fit, you must acquit "... I will never forgot that line.

The calm one

Juniors
I think our sponsors would have a major issue even if he isnt charged. Just the stigma alone would be enough to create doubts as to his persona being associated with them.
They’ll crucify him.
For the 1209,000,566 time he is not coming here. He is never coming here and never was coming here. For those who are suffering from emotional turmoil over this. Ring life line

possm

Coach
What's your problem. Got the shits because I knew what I was talking about
Hey, if I remember correctly, you said no one is coming to SGI and no one has arrived. So you are wrong!

You got lucky with the Hayne plane. You did not know he was to be arrested and charged when you first made your prediction.

Surely with Mann going and Dufty rumoured to go to the Sharks, we will be recruiting about 3 backs and possibly a prop.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Have any NRL players been criminally charged and continued to play in the NRL till their court date or till charges were withdrawn?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hey, if I remember correctly, you said no one is coming to SGI and no one has arrived. So you are wrong!

You got lucky with the Hayne plane. You did not know he was to be arrested and charged when you first made your prediction.

Surely with Mann going and Dufty rumoured to go to the Sharks, we will be recruiting about 3 backs and possibly a prop.

Agreed,
I think we were just about to sign Hayne and then the charges came about.
A window period of less than 24 hours was probably how it was.

Anyway, we've dodged a bullet and we move onwards and upwards.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Have any NRL players been criminally charged and continued to play in the NRL till their court date or till charges were withdrawn?

I can only think that possibly, the old 'Crouching Hoppa, Hidden Finger' may have resulted in some kind of charge ......... I know there was a movie release at the time.

Just because he can, Hoppa decided to rubber glove a player last weekend just to show he hasn't matured one iota.

He deserves a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' for being a career d!ckhead.

Old Timer

Coach

Irrelevant & inadmissible
Any case here will be stand alone