What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Valentine Holmes

Miller he may like the apple from the garden of eden.

Like nearly every other post of yours, that is factually incorrect.

The bible refers to the fruit in respect of the tree of knowledge in the garden of eden, not an apple.

Common misunderstanding but an error nonetheless.

Straight Shooter

DJShaksta

First Grade
I dunno about Vaselinesky but I like apples Miller.
I think Vaselineboy may have taken one too many apples to the face and that is half his problem.

Minh

First Grade
Hey Minh, can I respectfully suggest you spend much less time worrying about me and find yourself a hobby? You can gain a theoretical understanding of pretty much anything for free these days. To learn something is probably much more useful than worrying about what I am doing.

Hey Vas, since you respectfully suggested and made your point I will make to you a suggestion and a point of my own......maybe you should learn to be less paranoid, lighten up and understand that this is a forum and there are actually other opinions and not just your own, maybe learn to admit when you are wrong might help too and while you're at it remember that this is a Rugby League forum so try to stay on topic more often....yeah over and out.

DragonsBlood

Juniors
Sorry guys I couldnt resist. Lets just hope this doesn't start a whole new discussion
Carlito.jpg

TruSaint

Referee
Hey Vas, since you respectfully suggested and made your point I will make to you a suggestion and a point of my own......maybe you should learn to be less paranoid, lighten up and understand that this is a forum and there are actually other opinions and not just your own, maybe learn to admit when you are wrong might help too and while you're at it remember that this is a Rugby League forum so try to stay on topic more often....yeah over and out.

:clap:

Hey Minh, can I respectfully suggest you spend much less time worrying about me and find yourself a hobby? You can gain a theoretical understanding of pretty much anything for free these days. To learn something is probably much more useful than worrying about what I am doing.

May I respectfully suggest that Minh isn't worried about you in the slightest? I suspect that he's just getting annoyed by your confrontational attitude like the rest of us.

Val, you obviously don't want to learn from your mistakes, so I'm putting you on my ignore list. I'm very tired of you. You bleat like a sheep.

That's all I have to say for now except for to say Hi to Minh.

Minh

First Grade
Hi CH, thanks and what you say and suspect is correct and it's also water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned......looking forward to 2016 and pretty excited about our chances of improving.....Have a great 2016 CH and also to all Red V fans, let's hope there's heaps to cheer about for a change.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hi CH, thanks and what you say and suspect is correct and it's also water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned......looking forward to 2016 and pretty excited about our chances of improving.....Have a great 2016 CH and also to all Red V fans, let's hope there's heaps to cheer about for a change.

Well put as usual Minh.....great new year to you to....lets get back to talking RL instead of all this rubbish by some on here recently....Ive put Dino, OV and Vaso on ignore.....works for me mate

Minh

First Grade
Well put as usual Minh.....great new year to you to....lets get back to talking RL instead of all this rubbish by some on here recently....Ive put Dino, OV and Vaso on ignore.....works for me mate

Thanks BSE, and I'm looking forward to round 1 and all the highs and lows that will no doubt be a part of this forum as the season unfolds and finishing with Saints lifting up the Premiership trophy.:crazy: dont we all wish....

V

Vasilevsky

Hey Minh, I apologize for the late reply. I was so busy last week. Unbelievable I could finish all that and not make any mistakes but I did. At least nothing noticeable. In this respect I did better than Mary last season. If you want to nominate me for head coach I won't decline. I respect Objective View but I like what Mary has done except JDB at halfback was ridiculous.

Anyway, to the point, WTF do you think I'm paranoid about? Insofar as 'lightening up', I know I take success or failure for the Dragons too seriously. But FFS, this is a Dragons forum!

What is it that you think I was wrong about? If you can provide a specific example I will apologize to the person or persons in question.

Now we come to the crux of the situation. I only mentioned Lenin one time in passing. Someone seized upon that comment and started a thread on the topic. I still have only ever quoted Lenin a few times trying as best I can to keep the quote relevant to what is being discussed.

I mean even the 'free press' doesn't come right out and state Lenin was a bad guy. They merely make the general suggestion and leave it up to morons like you to go a step further.

So if that is all you have, FFS, get a hobby and stop feaking out so much about whatever it is I am saying.

After all, Lenin said: 'Ignorance never yet helped anybody.' and no, the Serb who made this video isn't "our Serb".

V

Vasilevsky

May I respectfully suggest that Minh isn't worried about you in the slightest? I suspect that he's just getting annoyed by your confrontational attitude like the rest of us.

Val, you obviously don't want to learn from your mistakes, so I'm putting you on my ignore list. I'm very tired of you. You bleat like a sheep.

That's all I have to say for now except for to say Hi to Minh.

I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings. Well not really but bye. I just hope and pray you will not be so pathetic as 'coast_dragons' who on every thread I comment on chimes in to say he or she has put me on an ignore list as though it were one of the greatest achievements of his or her life only to promptly reply to me whenever I mention the pathetic moron, making it obvious he/she isn't ignoring me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 2016 will be a decent year the draw is a little tough but you get that from time to time.

The ignore option is wonderful just saying.

Latest posts