What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

TruSaint

Referee
Team list.

209249826_10157843303450826_1394426337180500473_n.jpg

Old Timer

Coach
I wonder if any of these media hacks have ever broken the restrictions in any way , shape or form ? Or are they as pure as the new born snow .The last thing that I want is to get the virus from some alcoholic sports journalist who has written a story in my Sunday paper .
I also wonder how much shit the "without fear or favour" media contingent have had on players over all the years but never "outed" them.

No doubt in my mind if the press revealed all they knew we wouldn't have a game to play or watch as it would have died years ago.

SGMax

Juniors
If the NRL decide to suspend players, I hope the rest of the team come forward saying they too were at Vaughns place.
Lets see if the NRL will be happy to lose a few million in broadcast revenue from a cancelled game or two out of spite.
One in all in!

BLM01

First Grade
If the NRL decide to suspend players, I hope the rest of the team come forward saying they too were at Vaughns place.
Lets see if the NRL will be happy to lose a few million in broadcast revenue from a cancelled game or two out of spite.
One in all in!
Let em play origin first then come forward :rolleyes:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He’s probably on the money.
If this is how Vaughan parties during a lockdown imagine how unbearable he’d be to live next to in the off-season?
I’d hate to live next door to an NRL meat head.
No doubt and I see how one might come to that conclusion.

Just quietly, I also look to Chook fans and the Roosters in general when trying garner some facts or make sense of a dire situation. Given their squeaky clean record, Easts are the veritable Dudley Do-Rights of the NRL.

jeffdragon

Bench
Does anyone think if we can get into our home game.
Giving it to the players if they are there.
Probably won't do any good but will make me feel good.

Dragons4me

Juniors
I'm not going to dump on them. There's already enough doing that. I just hate it when rags like the Sydney Daily-Tell-U-Crap get to lay the boot in in their usual way at the team I love and have followed as a kid. I wonder how many journo's can lay claim to never being a complete and total dickhead in their lives. I do take small comfort in the knowledge however that most people ignore this rag and most haven't bought it since 1979. It hurts.

thebigredv

First Grade
He’s probably on the money.
If this is how Vaughan parties during a lockdown imagine how unbearable he’d be to live next to in the off-season?
I’d hate to live next door to an NRL meat head.

Mark Riddell lives across from him. Didn't notice a thing the night of the party.

thebigredv

First Grade
Does suspending the players actually penalise the culprits?

I know I have a major interest as a fan here, but obviously just make the NRL fines massive and then have the club fine them a third time and let them play. They probably saw what the Bulldogs players got and felt it was worth the risk.

Once their suspension is up they come back and play, things go back to normal, and the team itself, the club and the fans are the ones hurt, not the perpetrators. I realise this is basically the whole team at fault but technically not a club decision, not sure why the innocent parties should be the ones to be penalised.

I don't see how the Dragons are really at fault. What more could the Dragons have done?

Am I missing something here?