What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks Round 4

Penaltyathon / tryathon going on now.
We're done.
I'd be surprised if *anyone* would attempt defend Hunt or Griffin after this.
Hunt doesn't take on the defensive line, and his specialty seems to be either an overly hard pass up around the support players ears or a soft, flat hospital pass to an outside runner who immediately gets smashed. All I've seen from him are useless midfield bombs that are too deep for the chasers to effect a challenge. Griffin has completely changed everything that worked for us last week and Sloan is, quite possibly, less of a fullback than Adam Quinlan.
This is utter $hite. The supporters, and the former players of this club - who created such a tremendous legacy for the likes of Doust, Gordon, Webb, Price, McGregor and Griffin to pi$$ all over - deserve much, much better.

jeffdragon

Bench
Hoped is wasn't going this way but itcis just as i thought.
Anorher second half capitulation.
They were competing at 60% and we are still losing.
We can't bt any good sides.
It's going to be 40
Is this how we the players back the coach.
They can go and get on the broom out of here.

jodragon40

Juniors
Unfortunately the current squad of players just aren't good enough especially in the engine room. The team is certainly not playing for the coach who really should just walk out the door before he is shown it. My personal opinion is that this group of players haven't been playing for this coach for some time. The Board needs to be removed and also the coach and those players who have shown no respect for the jersey should also be shown the door

shazam

Juniors
Penaltyathon / tryathon going on now.
We're done.
I'd be surprised if *anyone* would attempt defend Hunt or Griffin after this.
Hunt doesn't take on the defensive line, and his specialty seems to be either an overly hard pass up around the support players ears or a soft, flat hospital pass to an outside runner who immediately gets smashed. All I've seen from him are useless midfield bombs that are too deep for the chasers to effect a challenge. Griffin has completely changed everything that worked for us last week and Sloan is, quite possibly, less of a fullback than Adam Quinlan.
This is utter $hite. The supporters, and the former players of this club - who created such a tremendous legacy for the likes of Doust, Gordon, Webb, Price, McGregor and Griffin to pi$$ all over - deserve much, much better.
Sloan will never be a quality full back & Hunt is overrated

Latest posts