What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks Round 4

Crush

Coach
Everyone relax because Mbye who was one of our best players tonight (wraps on him from Vossy and Ennis) will be five eighth next week because Sullivan being reported twice in the same game will mean he is suspended for a few weeks. He will have to learn to catch offloads, tackle without tripping (it aint soccer)and control his temper if he is to live up to the hype.
Hahahahahahahahahah, Mbye one of our best, sorry, that’s hilarious

Crush

Coach
Great game guys.

I think you were missing Aaron Woods ruck defence tonight.

Zac Lomax needs to work on his kicking game.

And that Prop forward you have on the wing I think that experiment is over.

Anyway don’t panic Hook’s got this…
Posting in the opposition forum after you beat them? No humility.
Before the game, sure it’s banter, but afterwards rubbing it in? Just a trackhead.

Crush

Coach
Just don't get upset when I quote this post after we're still shit when a new coach takes over 😂
What do you mean “a” new coach? You’ve publicly said it’s Young or nobody. Having second thoughts mate?
Why not say when Young takes over?

rasaint

Juniors
Hi All yes very disappointing tonight.

I have been saying for a number of seasons now that Zac Lomax lacks dash and can not match it with good standard NRL centres. He is an unremarkable fringe first grader. Yes he is on big cash but we need a decent centre with punch and speed. We can’t just leave him in a key position for goal kicking; unfortunately shanking goal kicks for weeks now. Bite the bullet and send him to reserve grade. Feagai into the centres. Put a fast winger out there if we have one in the club.

Look I might be wrong but Tyrell Sloan isn’t anything special. He is quick and tonight saved a try late. However he is easily handled in general.

Good on Sua, a top quality player.

RedVDave

First Grade
So a much improved second half tonight we only lost the second 28-0 as opposed to 32-2. Anyone still wanna suggest we were good against the Bronx? Anyone care to put a positive spin on that? Local derbies should almost always be close exciting games yet we've been smashed in the last 5 straight by Cronulla.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Unfortunately the current squad of players just aren't good enough especially in the engine room. The team is certainly not playing for the coach who really should just walk out the door before he is shown it. My personal opinion is that this group of players haven't been playing for this coach for some time. The Board needs to be removed and also the coach and those players who have shown no respect for the jersey should also be shown the door
While I very much doubt the forwards could take us to top 4 they are still a lot better than this, they are poorly motivated, poorly coached. If this playing for the coach I think the ruse is up.

Latest posts