What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw and ladder stuff 2008

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so you know, I'm working on the career stats for every player who has played games that are recorded here.

Azkatro

First Grade
The first rounds of 2003 were hosted on a webhost / free forums called 'ishbiz' or 'ish.biz'. The ish.biz account was set up by former forummer Mr Bulldogs.

It was during the transition period between rleague and LU when the F7s founder, Tappy was looking for a place to stage the F7s. He and matto had a falling out and in some major fit, matto and rleague deleted the entire 2002 season. There's more about the history of this here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/history.php

Unfortunately, one day the ishbiz forums inexplicably disappeared, and with that we lost the first three rounds.

I found this archive site which has a brief discussion about ish.biz and its demise, here: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-39310.html

Don't know how far you want to take it but http://ish.biz appears to be directing to a new domain name. You never know, the 2003 matches might still be sitting in a dusty server somewhere. I don't know the name of the account that Mr Bulldogs had it under.
Was the full url always just ish.biz?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Round 6 Review

table_2008_06.gif

NB: Number of posts is ranked higher than +/-

Round 6 Stuff

The 90s Club - Round 6
  • Titan Uranus (Titans) - 91
  • Gorilla (Bluebags) - 90
  • bdgc (Titans) - 90
Stats & Facts - Round 6
  • No. of articles: 28
  • Lowest team score: 0 (Ninjas)
  • Top team score: 445 (Titans)
  • Wins to: Titans, Cougars, Bluebags and Rabbitohs
  • Warriors had the bye
  • Bluebags are top of the food chain
Debutants - Round 6
  • MiniHindy (Eels)
  • Juanfarkall (Dragons)
  • Dragooner (Dragons)
  • bdgc (Titans)
Milestones
  • Big Mick - 40th first class game achieved in F7s Origin.
    32 Panthers + 4 GB&I + 3 Qld + 2 Country
    Total: 41 first class games.
Teams pages scores updated at http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com

Players since 2002 records here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/history_players.php

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think its worth pointing out that there's a real battle royale developing at the top of the ladder with Bluebags and Titans swapping the lead. Its a question of who will blink first.

Both teams are scheduled to meet in round 8 (next round after this currect round). If both teams are still undefeated, the pressure will be on.

At this stage, only the Bluebags and Titans are guaranteed a semi-finals berth with third-placed Warriors looking likely to join them in the top three.

But fourth and fifth place are very much up for grabs.

There are no less than five teams on four points each, and all are still has a chance of making the top five.

Panther, Cougars, and Eels all have a bye up the sleeve and are guaranteed an extra two points each. The Ninjas and the Dragons have to start stringing some wins together. All these teams are in charge of their own destiny.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so you know, I'm working on the career stats for every player who has played games that are recorded here.
Okay I'll post this in a second, but a brief run down of the file.

It contains each player, the clubs they represented (and years) as well as rep duties, and totals.

Keep in mind it has been compiled entirely from the results posted here at LU and doesn't include any games prior to F7's starting at LU.

Some players who have changed their username may be listed under both usernames, but I'm pretty sure I corrected all that, all the same, if there are any discrepancies, raise them here and I'll rectify the issue.

Sheet 1 of the spreadsheet is the breakdown of career totals with each side, ie Club sides, and each individual rep sides. In the case that a player has played for two or more sides (even if they played for one club and two rep sides for example) the TOTAL column under their name will be their correct record.

Sheet 2 is the career totals without the breakdown of clubs involved.

Please let me know if there are any errors.

These are correct as of today. (this seasons F7's matches to this point have also been included)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay, I've had to seperate them into 2 files.

Hopefully they are here

Attachments

• F7 Players 1.xls
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
  • F7 Players 2.xls
    40 KB · Views: 20

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well done unit. Great to see all those averages there.

I assume this is from round 4, 2003 and up to and including round 6, 2008?

And well done Gorilla. Amazing average of 90.23 after almost four seasons of F7s.

Latest posts