What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drugs use and criminal influence in Australian sport

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Did anyone mention Reni Matuia ? He who got banned in 2009 for using certain naughty substances while being employed by us, though as we know he had consumed the stuff before joining our ranks. I wonder whether his brief association with us also got us a mention in the report.

Dont mention anything...I alluded to Reni's indiscretion several years ago and a mod deleted it....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did anyone mention Reni Matuia ? He who got banned in 2009 for using certain naughty substances while being employed by us, though as we know he had consumed the stuff before joining our ranks. I wonder whether his brief association with us also got us a mention in the report.

I suppose it might but it would amount to nothing as he has already done the time and was sacked by the club.

newman

First Grade
yeah they probably can't say much, benett came out defending newcastle strait away , i would of thought if they're confident they're all clear flanagan would of done the same.

On the day of the announcement, Flano was on MMM and gave a vigorous defence of the club and its practices, saying that in the past they had bent over backwards to accommodate ASADA. He also mentioned that Gal was one of the most tested athletes in Australian sport and always came out clean. Since then the wagons have been circled and nothing has come out.

Perfect way to deal with it.

webShark

On the day of the announcement, Flano was on MMM and gave a vigorous defence of the club and its practices, saying that in the past they had bent over backwards to accommodate ASADA. He also mentioned that Gal was one of the most tested athletes in Australian sport and always came out clean. Since then the wagons have been circled and nothing has come out.

Perfect way to deal with it.

I am told an audit was done last week. Checking emails etc.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Its a farce this whole thing, if they have enough evidence to charge people then do it.

If not, f**k off.

kurtz

Juniors
Reefy is exactly right, regardless of which players and clubs have potentially cheated, the people who really deserve condemnation are the female ministers in the federal government, and all those others who have supported their crusade against men, such as Jacqueline Magnay and Germaine Greer.

If you don't think this is just a political plot by females against men, then ask yourself this question - has the investigation targetted any female sportsmen with accusations of cheating?

Quigs

Immortal
1976-east-german-swim-team.png

kurtz

Juniors
Now you're just being frivolous Quigs. Me and Reefy are trying to make serious points about the high level orchestrated political/gender conspiracy that's behind this whole scandal, and you're just treating it as a joke.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah there's wide spread drug taking and match fixing, two alp ministers told me so.

This is massive, I can't wait for the thousands of names and list of fixed games to come out

Special K

Coach
Jokes aside she set the record for the highest selling playboy of all time in 2001. Might be broken now but yeah she did....

Latest posts