What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drugs use and criminal influence in Australian sport

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
, then ask yourself this question - has the investigation targetted any female sportsmen with accusations of cheating?
Thats actually a very good point. It is only men & in particular the NRL, the dominant sport of Western Sydney that seems to be copping this.
No female swimers? No hockey players? No basketballers or netballers? All these game have injuries & you can also bet on them.

kurtz

Juniors
Exactly! Now, I'll admit that me and Reefy have issues with women stemming from our relationships with our mothers, but that doesn't change the fact that men like us are being targeted by these commie women.
Paranoid? Maybe. But I'm certain they're plotting against us.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm with the commie women Kurtz. Ive used performance enhancing drugs in relation to certain things in my earlier life.

Geeeze after about 6 to 8 schooies - wow. Dynamite.

Blue Nun in the early early days was a good drug.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Exactly! Now, I'll admit that me and Reefy have issues with women stemming from our relationships with our mothers, but that doesn't change the fact that men like us are being targeted by these commie women.
Paranoid? Maybe. But I'm certain they're plotting against us.
Bang on again. Your on fire today. Only one little thing wrong, you didnt have a relationship with my mother.

carcharias

Immortal
IOk
I have done my apprenticeship on this sinking floating sinking floating ship of fools
called the sharks for way too long now.
I have paid my money
Sat in the f**king rain
Watched my team suck harder than Ian Roberts with an arse full of disco biscuits .

Someone ... Anyone .. Give me the heads up.

The club should be emailing us gluttens with an explanation.

Probably now would be a good time.

Last edited:

SadShark

Bench
Back on that errrrr, that well muscled girl in the photo..……is it, is it bad if I said I'd procure sexual enjoyment if she……....well, if she slammed a running front kick that split my caggs & dropped me??

(That's notso bad is it? I mean, you all thought that too yeah??).

Back on that errrrr, that well muscled girl in the photo..??is it, is it bad if I said I'd procure sexual enjoyment if she??....well, if she slammed a running front kick that split my caggs & dropped me??

(That's notso bad is it? I mean, you all thought that too yeah??).

Probably wasn't my first thought, nor my second or third for that matter, but hey whatever floats your boat I suppose. :lol:

coolumsharkie

Referee
IOk
I have done my apprenticeship on this sinking floating sinking floating ship of fools
called the sharks for way too long now.
I have paid my money
Sat in the f**king rain
Watched my team suck harder than Ian Roberts with an arse full of disco biscuits .

Someone ... Anyone .. Give me the heads up.

The club should be emailing us gluttens with an explanation.

Probably now would be a good time.

Feel the same way, and I've not done half of that but my address gets in the way. I gave more when I was younger yet everytime we start to look good something rears it's head and drops us on our knees.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's just another exciting chapter in our autobiography.

Yep, no doubt this will be the catalyst for another promising season gone to the pack.

f**k me I'm over this shit.

There are some awesome people on our club working their butts off for jack Schitt & this is the crap they have gotta put up with.

Whoever is an individual involved with this needs to be buried under the Gal towers!

There you go again. You just can't help yourself can you. I am sure someone will know the medical definition for it .

Why do you persist with your self appointed representation of everyone. "We".

Who is the "we" you speak of.

See Comrade Reefy one should always keep ones finger on the pulse if they want to have an opinion. And I can assure you that I have not been to IA. But I hope you had a bit of a read while you where there.

Want to fact check how long back I have been harping on about the Abbott appointed FWA Lawler and his fiancee Jackson. I encourage you to do so. Be my guest.

P.S. Sorry folks I am trying to keep this in the Qantas thread but someone keeps ranting shit that deserves pulling up.

Red bacilous infractuenzia?

Windy70

Juniors
Hoping it would be a biography Quigsy. Hate to think we are writing all these years of shit ourselves.

jc155776

Coach
What do we want the club to say?

Come out and say everything is roses and that will make people feel better?

I doubt they know much at all. We are being audited, its been said. We are happy to help.

Until findings are released it would be silly to making comments that could come back at a later date to look stupid.

Some clubs may have egg on their face in the end coming out saying "we are 100% clean" when unbeknownst to them some players have done the dodgey behind their backs.

Surely

Post Whore
Can you now see why it was wrong of the govt to release and comment on a report that contains no real evidence before other investigations were under taken

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Happy for the club to clam up on this one and wait for the facts to come in. something the ACC might have tried........

Diesel

Referee
It was a pretty piss poor way to delivering this news, it feels like it was a deflection against something else. To accuse clubs and the game of wrong doing and then sayng we can't comment because the investigation is ongoing but hey, call this hotline as we need more proof.

I feel for you guys going thru this

Latest posts