What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Cheating Storm scum

LESStar58

Referee
pepe said:
eelavation,i don't think the storm choked last season,they just got some dreadful decisions from refs who were intent on a broncos victory at any cost.
now being a parra fan you have witnessed some rip snorters in your time,you are aware of them so i won't go into detail.

i really do think the storm will run riot this week,if it was in sydney it would be a close contest,i would have liked to see these two teams in the grand final,parra have certainly had the most difficult side of the draw in the finals series.

pepe

Pepe, don't blame the ref. We were on the end of 2 very marginal calls and we were very unlucky with that no try. But what it all boils down to is that we didn't turn up to play. Simple.

Also, Ingliss, who was meant to be our most potent attacking weapon was admirably shut down by Shaun Berrigan.

The ghost of Grand Final past will either haunt us again or make us more convinced not to let it happen again.

drake

First Grade
Ah spitting now. Good to see Waldren's AFL background coming to the fore.

Melbourne Scum. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
last year you choked, simple as that..you won the minor premiership and you were red hot favourites, you choked get over it..

I'm expecting you to win it this year and win it comfortably, if you don't???? well....

Stagger eel

Staff member
drake said:
Ah spitting now. Good to see Waldren's AFL background coming to the fore.

Melbourne Scum. :lol:

well that's the thing...they can see the funny side to it, but would they find it hilarious is Fitzy said the same???

I mean it's obvious he's geeing up and everyone knows that but FMD!!! they take what Fitzy says so f**ken seriously that it's not funny...

LESStar58

Referee
eelavation said:
nice to see you find the spitting thing funny, i'm sure if Dennis said the same about Waldren you'f blow up wouldn't you????...but it's highly acceptable because it came from Waldren is that right??? ;-)

Here, fishy, fishy, fishy...

_Johnsy

Referee
Nice to see the CEO of a NRL club encouraging his supporters to seriously assault another CEO of an opposing NRL club. What an absolute joke this guy is, again Melbourne showing themselves to be the club with the least integrity.

Lets see the storm fans stick up for waldren this time :roll: :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
_Johnsy said:
Nice to see the CEO of a NRL club encouraging his supporters to seriously assault another CEO of an opposing NRL club. What an absolute joke this guy is, again Melbourne showing themselves to be the club with the least integrity.

Lets see the storm fans stick up for waldren this time :roll: :roll:

you don't understand it's all Fitzy's fault, he wants them kicked out...:roll:

fairdinkum mate as if they wouldn't stick up for him :lol:

I heard him on the radio this morning say this.

In this context and amongst "we'll play it at the moon" it was so tongue-in-cheek and sarcastic as not to sound offensive.

Again, cheeky pissing match between two competitive rivals minus any real animosity.

LESStar58

Referee
_Johnsy said:
LESStar58,

are you condoning this type of behaviour (spitting on someone) ?

Of course not.... I have been spat on and its not a nice feeling. Got in a fight in high school and I was getting the better of the bloke so he pinned my arms to my chest and spat a gob right in my face and ran off.

I'm just amused by watching to see how many Storm haters reply to that post like vultures over a rotting corpse in the sun. So far theres been a couple. ;-)

As I said before posting the article, I'm just stirring the pot seeing as there seems to be a ton of anti-Storm sentiment floating around.

Maybe he could have chosen his words better but look at how quickly people were to forget about Darren Lockyer and his John Raper joke in 2004.... or perhaps when Ronald Regan made the joke about bombing Russia and didn't realise he was on air.

still, it'll be interesting to see how many people have a nibble.

_Johnsy

Referee
LESStar58 said:
Of course not.... I have been spat on and its not a nice feeling. Got in a fight in high school and I was getting the better of the bloke so he pinned my arms to my chest and spat a gob right in my face and ran off.

I'm just amused by watching to see how many Storm haters reply to that post like vultures over a rotting corpse in the sun. So far theres been a couple. ;-)

As I said before posting the article, I'm just stirring the pot seeing as there seems to be a ton of anti-Storm sentiment floating around.

Maybe he could have chosen his words better but look at how quickly people were to forget about Darren Lockyer and his John Raper joke in 2004.... or perhaps when Ronald Regan made the joke about bombing Russia and didn't realise he was on air.

still, it'll be interesting to see how many people have a nibble.

Well who is a clever boy? I dont think there is a ton of anti-storm hewre, just amazement that a ceo would even say such a stupid thing, because you can guarantee one thing, if someone gets the chance to do it at fitzy, the will.

As for forgetting the above jokes, this was said today. Now you have the hide to whinge about people commenting on it, after that was your intention ?

Did mummy and daddy not give you enough attention when you were growing up ? Yeah it took you 7 minutes to write a couple of lines

Stupid, stupid thing to say, even if he was being sarcastic.

Latest posts