What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Cheating Storm scum

Stagger eel

Staff member
Surandy said:
Well given the past history of the Daily Telegraph checking their facts before printing, I'd have to say they were wrong.

I hear the Herald sun measurements were inaccurate and Waldran admitted as much in a telephone conversation with Fitzy, who I might add actually get along really well and are both loving the publicity..

no doubt they'll be chuckling togther in a corporate box eating caviar and sipping on cab sav.

Surandy

Bench
eelavation said:
I hear the Herald sun measurements were inaccurate and Waldran admitted as much in a telephone conversation with Fitzy, who I might add actually get along really well and are both loving the publicity..

no doubt they'll be chuckling togther in a corporate box eating caviar and sipping on cab sav.

At least they'll be at the game, will many Eel's supporters turn up?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Surandy said:
At least they'll be at the game, will many Eel's supporters turn up?

there are a few I know going and there's even a few Melbourne based eels who are forum members going..

I wouldn't worry about attendences if you guys are fairdinkum there should be 30K without our help.

_Johnsy

Referee
This was seen on Waldren's door, apparently this is the mechanism responsible for sucking the integrity out of the club.

vacuum2.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
:lol: at Dragons fans bagging the Storm. Only 2 wins against them since 2000.

funny_owned_boy.jpg

I can live with that, but being a club that is happy to break contracts, then force a young guy to play with them, easy decision......... Integrity > no integrity.

How does the team that collected a wooden spoon lay the boot in ?

My mistake, you guys would take any win in any way you can. You win......... have 1 point, oohhh you still get the spoon.:lol: :lol:

drake

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
:lol: at Dragons fans bagging the Storm. Only 2 wins against them since 2000.

funny_owned_boy.jpg
The Nazis kicked half of Europe's arse in a matter of months.

They were still scum.

_Johnsy

Referee
I suppose it could, depends if it was plugged in ? Did you guys pay your electricity bill?

God-King Dean

Immortal
They are going onto a regulation sized pitch now so who cares.

And for those saying they need it to be a smaller pitch... Care to explainw hy Storm have only lost 3 games away from home ?

pantherz9103

First Grade
drake said:
Patherz9013 = bandwagoneer2007

That's not quite accurate. I've actually bandwagoned the Storm several times over the years as they are my second favourite team and always have been since they entered the competition.

pantherz9103

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
Pantherz

Welcome to "wooden spoonville" Population = You

Penrith are irrelevant in this conversation. I'm over the spoon I don't give a rats about it. We've got the spoon before and we'll get it again hopefully another premiership or two in the future as well.

Stick to the topic.

_Johnsy

Referee
God-King Dean said:
They are going onto a regulation sized pitch now so who cares.

And for those saying they need it to be a smaller pitch... Care to explainw hy Storm have only lost 3 games away from home ?

Because they have been the best team this season and last season by a long stretch.

Grail

Juniors
God-King Dean said:

I think you'll find that is what has got people confused the most. I mean, why try to break the rules when you probably won't have to anyway.

They are a good team, their management should have more confidence in the players and not have to resort to acting outside the laws of the game.