What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Cheating Storm scum

drake

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
That's not quite accurate. I've actually bandwagoned the Storm several times over the years as they are my second favourite team and always have been since they entered the competition.
:lol:
Second favourite team. IE someone to follow when your team gets the spoon again.

pantherz9103 said:
That's not quite accurate. I've actually bandwagoned the Storm several times over the years as they are my second favourite team and always have been since they entered the competition.

second favorite team :roll:

pantherz9103

First Grade
drake said:
:lol:
Second favourite team. IE someone to follow when your team gets the spoon again.

I love Penrith but I really really like the Storm. Its ok to like more than one club.

Oh yeah and 28 years and won f**k all, doo dah, doo dah.

But seriously its people's jealousy vs the Storm that has me in stitches. How will you cope if they take out the prize?:crazy:

pantherz9103 said:
Second favourite team before Melbourne was North Sydney, makes for a welcome change, lol.

err what kind of supporter are you?

I wonder if your team was top flight for the past 10 years if you would have a 2nd favorite team.

pick1, stay with it through thick and thin, that is loyalty and that is a true supporter, you are neither of those.

Grail

Juniors
I want to know how any real supporter can have a "second favourite team".
After the Eels, all the other clubs can go to hell for all I care. Some I hate more than others, but they all suck.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:

I wonder if your team was top flight for the past 10 years if you would have a 2nd favorite team.

pick1, stay with it through thick and thin, that is loyalty and that is a true supporter, you are neither of those.

Agreed Pantherz9103 you are a disgrace! You way you suck melbourne's knob makes me sick and do us panthers fans a favour and support the scum full time.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragonsforthewin said:

You do not know me and have never met me. So how would you know?
I'm always a Penrith supporter but I also appreciate the good play of other teams. Even when we won the comp in '03 I still liked the storm as a 2nd team. I love the game of rugby league (not just my club :roll:), so while Penrith will always be number 1, when they are out I am still interested in other teams. I want Storm to do well and the game to grow in Melbourne. So sorry I'm not some insular 'i hate all other teams' fan :roll:

pantherz9103

First Grade
panthersballboy said:
Agreed Pantherz9103 you are a disgrace! You way you suck melbourne's knob makes me sick and do us panthers fans a favour and support the scum full time.

Of course I still follow panthers. I'm not here to please you or other panther fans or other club's fans, so deal. Didn't realise I was so interesting, all this attention :crazy:

Grail

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
You do not know me and have never met me. So how would you know?
I'm always a Penrith supporter but I also appreciate the good play of other teams.

I think everyone who watches the game and understands it can appreciate good play. But there is a difference between appreciating good football and deciding to change allegiance, even temporarily, and root for the other team.

Do you cheat on your partners as well when you see a younger, more attractive model and yours isn't up to it anymore?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Grail said:
I want to know how any real supporter can have a "second favourite team".
After the Eels, all the other clubs can go to hell for all I care. Some I hate more than others, but they all suck.

Not everyone is so insular as the type of fan you are. Some of us like the game and have 'soft spots' for other clubs. The way people feel outraged by it shows how ridiculous they are. Respect that not everyone is the same ok.

Sure I still hate the Broncos, Roosters don't care much for Manly. Most other teams have their good and bad points.

mrblue

Juniors
I kind of have an hierarchy. I'm a Parra supporter but when they're out I hope the western Sydney sides win, after that, the Sydney teams, then the NSW ones, then the QLDers, then lastly any of the remaining Australian sides. :lol:

I have no love for the NZ warriors (except for the abudance of ex-Parra players we let you have) and very little for Melbourne. (scum!) :p

The Colonel

Immortal
I want to know what you do when the two teams play each other...... swap sides at half time because the other is losing???

pantherz9103

First Grade
Grail said:
I think everyone who watches the game and understands it can appreciate good play. But there is a difference between appreciating good football and deciding to change allegiance, even temporarily, and root for the other team.

Do you cheat on your partners as well when you see a younger, more attractive model and yours isn't up to it anymore?

I don't change alliegance. I'm still rooting for panthers. The Jersey Flegg team is still playing but the first grade side is gone for this year and I want melbourne to win the comp out of the teams left. Nothing wrong with that. Your lecture is pointless and I hardly see the comparison between girlfriends and football teams as relevant. :crazy:

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Colonel said:
I want to know what you do when the two teams play each other...... swap sides at half time because the other is losing???

F.F.S. of course I support Penrith. I support Penrith against any team. Its just I go for Melbourne against every other team that's not Penrith :crazy:

The Colonel

Immortal
:lol: So defensive........ it was just a question. Always good to have an out though if your team goes down in a screaming heap.

However as a bandwagoner you'd look better letting the real Storm supporters stick up for their team.

Mind you I must applaud the four Tigers supporters who bought tickets to the Flegg semi on the weekend, cheered their heart out and left after the game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Colonel said:
:lol: So defensive........ it was just a question. Always good to have an out though if your team goes down in a screaming heap.

However as a bandwagoner you'd look better letting the real Storm supporters stick up for their team.

Mind you I must applaud the four Tigers supporters who bought tickets to the Flegg semi on the weekend, cheered their heart out and left after the game.

Hey its ok i'm just having an argument with you all. I was only defensive coz I was copping a bit of a hammering from all and sundry.

I probably a 'passionate bandwagoner' because the storm lost to the broncos in the gf, that loss hurt me as an anti-broncos fan and storm bandwagoner :roll:

There's a higher purpose to cheering them. Wanting the best team throughout a season to actually win the trophy at the end of it all for a change!

The Colonel

Immortal
pantherz9103 said:
Wanting the best team throughout a season to actually win the trophy at the end of it all for a change!

The best team at the end of the season is the one holding the trophy....... would you have been happier had the Roosters won in 03?

Pantherjim.

Referee
philstorm said:
Here's a question to those accusing us of 'cheating'.

How exactly do we benefit from a smaller field?

As Cronk said on the radio this morning, the likes of Inglis, Folau, Slater, King etc would all prefer that extra couple of metres. :roll:

Yes, but halves and 5/8's of OPPOSITION TEAMS wouldn't be used to your shorter in-goal area... Kind of gives you guys a tactical advantage don't you think?

Latest posts