What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie's Gone

aqua_duck

Coach
Don't worry mate, he will be the next Alan Tongue for you guys. But only in the sense that he has red hair and will never play for a rep team in his career.

Tongue played for country, Eddy will do well to ever get to that level

aqua_duck

Coach
Don't worry about $200k, he's not even worth the paper that the contract was written up on. Forget about NSW origin, he'll be doing well to make NSW residents

K-Man

Bench
I am really really please we didn't sign him. I couldn't even work out where he would fit into our full strength team, so why earth would we pay that kind of money?

I think he's going worse than last year, and rep football was a distant dream even then.

Enjoy it Raiders fans.

red and blue

Juniors
We have dodged a massive bullet here I dont know if his head was elsewhere but he was dead set crap tonight. I just hope he has signed the contract so the Raiders cant retract it.

perverse

Referee
To be fair, it's rare that he's not dead set crap. Dodged a bullet indeed. Going to Canberra is just the icing on the cake.

Nuffy

Bench
Tonight he could lay claim to worst on the field. His miss on Reynolds was embarrassing.

Furner might be having second thoughts after he sees this contribution.

I actually think he's not putting in now, I wouldn't allow him into fg again.

Oh boy, the tears in this thread :lol:

Not a good look when a local completely rejects an offer to stay, imo.

Edwards definitely has talent, and with the competition he'll be facing for a spot I'm sure he'll be giving his all for us. Got him for a good price I'd say considering his age and the imminent salary cap increase.

Welcome to the Nations Capital and most prosperous city in Australia, Joel.

Enjoy Beau Scott on 500k Drugca$tle fans! :lol:

skeepe

Immortal

Edwards definitely has talent, and with the competition he'll be facing for a spot I'm sure he'll be giving his all for us. Got him for a good price I'd say considering his age and the imminent salary cap increase.

Dude, you just trolled yourself. I don't rate Beau Scott, but he's at least twice the player Edwards is.

Trolling is an art form. You can't just spray bullets and hope one of them hits.

You trolling is like a man with no arms trying to masturbate. It's embarrassing for the rest of us, and you'll probably end up shooting yourself in the eye.

The Red Afro

Juniors

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Didnt catch tonights game I'm guessing?

Latest posts