What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

Glenn

First Grade
"Standing by for the one niff nuff that calls for Sterlo to take over "

Frankly don't care who it is, as long as they leave any agendas at the door and work in the best interest of the club. It seems like what ever faction gets in, their own agendas just further erode the club, it may be a novel idea but how about a faction with the best interests of the club at heart.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Frankly don't care who it is, as long as they leave any agendas at the door and work in the best interest of the club. It seems like what ever faction gets in, their own agendas just further erode the club, it may be a novel idea but how about a faction with the best interests of the club at heart.

Whoever it is if they haven't turned us into the pride of the league in two months then they better watch out . They to will be thrown into the self agenda driven nuffies pile .

Gronk

Staff member
Can somebody explain what the hell is going on in this thread?

What happened late last night?

There are those who like the old mob.

There are those who like the new mob.

There are those who don't like either, and

There are those who just don't care.

Some of the above clashed in the LU town square last night. No arrests have been made.

IFR33K

Coach
Poo reckons Bartmans stalking his wife on Facebook. Also asked some members about his child.

BennyBoy

Juniors
lol, well I just joined and this is the first thread I have read, wonderful introduction to all you fellow eels fans hahaha.

Or maybe I have that wrong, maybe you guys are the board members :shock: oops, my bad, continue on with your meeting.

IFR33K

Coach
lol, well I just joined and this is the first thread I have read, wonderful introduction to all you fellow eels fans hahaha.

Or maybe I have that wrong, maybe you guys are the board members :shock: oops, my bad, continue on with your meeting.

Welcome to the shitfight.

You'll enjoy it here.

spiderdan

Bench

you'll need to pick a side (see gronk's post #204).

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Get out before it's too late!

Latest posts