What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fume at trashed Manly dressingroom

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
No, Manly can pay a hefty friggin bill. Its common knowledge they have no problems with money, lets milk them for all their worth.

Dutchy

Immortal
I'm not saying that Manly shouldn't pay it. I am questioning the article saying hefty, its laughable. Takes two men to write that, both have obviously never done any work themselves ever if they are saying a HEFTY bill.

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm not saying that Manly shouldn't pay it. I am questioning the article saying hefty, its laughable. Takes two men to write that, both have obviously never done any work themselves ever if they are saying a HEFTY bill.

I agree the way it's written would have you think they smashed the whole room

PJ Marshal

Coach
Sorry, but i am an old fart, and need to do some reminiscing, if thats kewl with you guys. I promise i won't put up a Youtube link, though .

I can remember being at a Parra game when Peter Peters was doing our goal kicking. Each time he kicked a goal, his old man, who was sitting just behind us,would jump to his feet and call out " Thatsa my boy". Fair dinkum. ;-)

He wasn't always a coquehead. What do you reckon, Pete? :)

hahaha

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Dumb article. In the quotes it is stated that a door was removed. Nobody was quoted as being furious about it. No quotes about a hefty bill either. Just journalistic dribble.

parra pete

Referee
Sorry, but i am an old fart, and need to do some reminiscing, if thats kewl with you guys. I promise i won't put up a Youtube link, though .

I can remember being at a Parra game when Peter Peters was doing our goal kicking. Each time he kicked a goal, his old man, who was sitting just behind us,would jump to his feet and call out " Thatsa my boy". Fair dinkum. ;-)

He wasn't always a coquehead. What do you reckon, Pete? :)

I don't have any time at all for the bloke....
I can also remember the late Jack Gibson telling him to get out of the Parramatta dressing shed with a "You're not welcome in here, Salami eater".
I am glad Peter Peters moved onto Manly. The Seagulls deserve to have a bloke like him.

eels81236

Bench
I don't have any time at all for the bloke....
I can also remember the late Jack Gibson telling him to get out of the Parramatta dressing shed with a "You're not welcome in here, Salami eater".
I am glad Peter Peters moved onto Manly. The Seagulls deserve to have a bloke like him.

WOW...Racial abuse. I wonder if his image will be rocked to the blind faith fans? Imagine if he said crying salami eater. Hell to pay.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but anyone reckon that Peter Peters fat gut that could have done the damage?? (Know disrespect to people of a large kind but I hate the bloke)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Come on everyone... there was nothing in it.... after the belting they got from the Eels mongrel pack and from the heat.... they had run out of massage tables to deal with all the wounded (many were crying and to ashamed to show their Moanly faces) so they used the door as an extra massage table... Wouldn't You!!!:o:sarcasm::roll:

Agent Mulder

Bench
PS Parra Stadium without Air Con is probably still nicer then Brookvale Oval facilities...

You aint kidding, I haven't been to Brookvale since 1993, I had enough of there bogan fans and there out of date stadium, I will never go there again.

oldmancraigy

Coach
You aint kidding, I haven't been to Brookvale since 1993, I had enough of there bogan fans and there out of date stadium, I will never go there again.

I think he was more referring to the visitors sheds at Brookvale.

Those things aren't air-conditioned anyway, they are tiny, and easily the worst away sheds in the NRL.

I like the take Massoud has in the article that Manly might be within their rights to flip the bill on to the NRL.

Yeah - so if something doesn't go your way, you can rage-smash whatever you want and the NRL is responsible for your actions :roll:

I said it in another thread, but the forward pass shouldn't have Manly fans raging - there were men queuing up for the try, the forward pass didn't GENERATE the try, it was already set up - the forward pass was just poor skill at the end of a movement. Manly should be rage-smashing the fellas who made the bad reads and missed the tackles.

On the penalties: the final count was 9-6 to the home team. If Des thinks that is worth whinging about, then he's got less idea than anyone ever thought! 9-6 to the home team is perfectly normal - you figure on winning the count with the home crowd 'boo birds' in the stands. Add to that the fact that we EARNT more penalties and GAVE AWAY less than any other team all last season, and you see that Des is making a point out of pointlessness.

Oh dear.

But rage-smashing the door seems like a good way to go. I think I'll tip Manly to lose this weekend, clearly there's unresolved issues on the team that are leading them to blame everyone else EXCEPT THEMSELVES for capitulating 2 weeks in a row.

this is all smoke and mirrors to deflect attention from the fact that manly have blown a 20 point lead two weeks in a row what will be the excuse next week i wonder? :-k

Hellsy

Immortal
Stadium Trust - this is Karma for pissing off patrons with your new rules. Suck on it.

Latest posts