What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game.

possm

Coach
There are no excuses for tonight's performance. The coach lives and dies by the performance of the squad. This is the third season in which our McGregor coached team has started the season very well - showing us the cattle is there - only to fall away in the second half of the season. It is up to the coach to keep an eye on fitness and ensure player fatigue is a factor in the teams performance.

Mary cannot be excused for failing 3 seasons in a row. He makes the same errors and does not learn from previous experiences. It's time to sign on of the following coaches:
Bennett
Hasler
Maguire
JD
Toovey

Dragon for life

Juniors
honestly if Tigers win tomorrow they are 4 ponts behind us and will definitely do us at Leichardt at the Cauldron and basically will put them 2 points behind us with our game against the bulldogs and Knights...to follow and im betting no chance we could win either so potentially the biggest choke since Greg Norman at the US PGA!!
I believe it was the Masters! But yes it will be huge!!! I’ll be afraid to mention to anyone who I support, that’s how embarrassing they are. I just say I only support lawn bowls.

possm

Coach
One can live in hope...they don't have the money to sack him..but if memberships drop they may be forced into doing something....

They have the money to sack Mary who would be on about 500k - outside the cap. By paying off the NRL debt, St George will own 100% of the SGI Football Club and be in a position to raise enough dollars to hire a new top line coach.

getsmarty

Immortal
No disrespect GS but he has a point. His impact is minimal to say the least. I can't think of a FB who is more deficient. Good debut but we need a real FB. Tonight was embarrassing.

Did you see the mistakes Turbo Tom made the last few weeks...(Origin player )

With all due respect, calling someone a "Cat" from behind a keyboard is basically cowardly...if you want to agree with that, then that's disappointing but that is your prerogative.

Emotions are running high, and no doubt we all say things we regret in the light of a new day...

I'll leave it at that.....

getsmarty

Immortal
They have the money to sack Mary who would be on about 500k - outside the cap. By paying off the NRL debt, St George will own 100% of the SGI Football Club and be in a position to raise enough dollars to hire a new top line coach.

Not what I have heard

possm

Coach
One thing Alexander said was right on the money. Aitken and lafi have been our worst players after origin.

Why keep on selecting these out of form players when we have a couple of young backs who would play any worse than these two centres and most probably play better.

Life's Good

Coach
Did you see the mistakes Turbo Tom made the last few weeks...(Origin player )

With all due respect, calling someone a "Cat" from behind a keyboard is basically cowardly...if you want to agree with that, then that's disappointing but that is your prerogative.

Emotions are running high, and no doubt we all say things we regret in the light of a new day...

I'll leave it at that.....
Well said mate. Dignity intact as always.

rednwhites

Juniors
The game is rigged. Bullshit penalties at the beginning. There was no coming back from that. We were hitting hard and our line speed was great. Still dont know why mcinnes was binned. Norman did the exact same thing to Sims and we only got a penalty.

I completely agree about the reffing. It cannot be denied.

Latest posts