What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
I know we shouldn’t be making light of racism .... but. There shoukd be a pool of UN sanctioned emojis.

Is anyone offended by a blue faced yeti ?

upload_2021-3-17_7-22-25.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NRL 2021: Parramatta braces for contract battle after Ryan Matterson is offered to rival clubs
When off-contract star Ryan Matterson arrived at Parramatta he insisted he wanted to stay long term, but his management seems to be of a different opinion.

March 17, 2021 - 7:00AM
5c19a3bf1b24002a126da155b9204330

Parramatta second rower Ryan Matterson has already played at three clubs and is being offered around the NRL.

Parramatta are facing another contract fight as they prepare for their blockbuster against Melbourne on Thursday night after it emerged representatives of Ryan Matterson had contacted rival clubs asking for expressions of interest in the boom backrower.

Matterson has an option in his contract for next year and The Australian has been told by several clubs that his manager circulated an email last week asking interested clubs to come forward.

Matterson is only in his second year at the Eels, having departed the Wests Tigers in acrimonious circumstances at the end of the 2019 season. He is one of several big-name players at the Eels who are off contract at the end of the season

more here

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/474f0a0dde094e143f4116c18e223a06

Gronk

Staff member
We don't want to be like Manly and have an unbalanced cap. Pretty sure Mark and BA would not want to go crazy. Very solid player and I want to keep him, but same goes with Nathan Brown. If he wants to go for overs then ...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
for mine he's either a mercenary, as that's how we got him, or his manager is

if he doesn't want to be here and its just all about money, then f**k him

Rhyno

First Grade
Matterson has been sh!t since he came here hasn’t played one good game

drop him to reserve grade for the rest of the year and use his money to buy Angus Crichton

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We don't want to be like Manly and have an unbalanced cap. Pretty sure Mark and BA would not want to go crazy. Very solid player and I want to keep him, but same goes with Nathan Brown. If he wants to go for overs then ...
Matterson is less replaceable than Nrown for the simple fact of the position he plays. Still replaceable but.

Latest posts