What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

28 November to renew your current seats.

Renewal forms should hit mailboxes early next week.

Slight delay due to having to remove a player from the artwork at the last minute :)

hybrideel

Bench
Hi Larissa, I have a question.
I have a family pass with the 2 adult, 2 kids and 2 complimentary tickets.
When going online to renew it doesn't give the family option just adult, child and concession. So when i choose those and go to the checkout it adds up each individual seat and works out around double.
I generally get home from work after the office is closed which makes it difficult to update over the phone. Any ideas?

EelsFan05

Bench
When going online to renew it doesn't give the family option just adult, child and concession. So when i choose those and go to the checkout it adds up each individual seat and works out around double.
I generally get home from work after the office is closed which makes it difficult to update over the phone. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem mate, however I can only renew two seperate adults. The membership team tell me its happening to all families that took out the extra two tickets, and its a problem with the NRL software that they are trying to resolve.

Hi there,

Might be easiest to drop us an email to membership@parraeels.com.au with your details and we can look into it for you.

There are some issues with the family set ups at the moment in the crm. NRL are working on it.

Larissa

Tony Bongo

Bench
28 November to renew your current seats.

Renewal forms should hit mailboxes early next week.

Slight delay due to having to remove a player from the artwork at the last minute :)

But the club knew if you ask some who don't want to see what a complete tool the Princess has been. Maybe you can just photoshop Watmoughs mug on Haynes body - I'm sure nobody will notice.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But the club knew if you ask some who don't want to see what a complete tool the Princess has been.

Just because some members of the coaching staff and playing group knew doesn't mean the entire club did. The first rule of keeping a secret is not to tell every merkin.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Just because some members of the coaching staff and playing group knew doesn't mean the entire club did. The first rule of keeping a secret is not to tell every merkin.

Hayne's obviously very good at keeping a secret. What a shame he isn't as good at keeping a commitment!

Tony Bongo

Bench
True Dan. It is getting tiresome.

Thankfully the squad is finding it easier to get over Princess' departure.

We'll see next year if they can get over his departure and let's hope they do. Hopefully it will turn out to be the best thing to happen to our club in a long time and if not there's still always a positive somewhere to come out of situations like this.

Delboy

First Grade

Pou, I would like to know who among the playing group and coaching staff knew. I have good contact with all of these groups, and every single one of them stated without fear, that no one knew until the Tuesday afternoon before it was announced on the Wednesday morning

If you have any clue who kept this a secret through the season as some have said, PM me, and I will confirm it with the so called source. It's beyond a joke that this persists that people knew

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There is plenty of evidence, Del. Maybe these guys want to avoid the awkwardness of admitting they kept it from you. Or maybe you're just not mates with the ones who knew.

Daneel

Bench
I'm excellent at having a whinge and don't worry I'm over it - I just like being good at having a whinge.

It's weird, you are good at having a whinge but not actually good at whinging. In fact you whinge like a whiny 8 year old girl. If you are gonna whinge do it like a man Toni

Latest posts