What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Believe it or not the only merkin in the media who has actually not bought into the hyperbole and showed some support in this hate campaign is Danny Weedler.

I actually sat back thinking if there was anyone at all out there and he certainly didn't enter my mind...even rabs has gone the old 'from what I'm hearing' line, bare in mind he is Hadleys mate too so no doubt where he's getting his info from

Glenn

First Grade
Believe it or not the only merkin in the media who has actually not bought into the hyperbole and showed some support in this hate campaign is Danny Weedler.

Have been a few others such as Andrew Webster, Joel Caine but for Weedler not to be laying in the boot...:shock::shock::shock:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Didn't Hindy once say that if he was offered an 09 premiership ring after the storm were found out that he'd never accept it?

TheRam

Coach
I saw the Hindmarsh comments and they were pathetic and disgraceful. If he were a leader he would never have said or put it the way he did. He is a yes man to authority and to his peers. Hard worker, no doubt, but very weak mentally in so many ways.

And if he is still part of the coaching staff in any capacity, I would make sure that he had no further roll to play on an official basis ever again. Our team doesn't need to be permeated with the smell of failure any longer. Sadly, other then a few shits and giggles here and there, Hindmarsh has very little, if anything left to offer our great club. You know Nathan, the one you once bled and cried for on so many occasions.

Gronk, you don't say to many things here that I agree with, but that Charlie Brown comparison is spot.

hindy111

Post Whore
All turning on Hindy your bunch of weak Pr$%ks.
He said if they are found of cheating and wrong doing then they should not be able to make the finals. And i agree.
Just as if Brisbane and Cowboys and Dogs where found of cheating i would not want them to make the finals.
The question is what is the degree of cheating. Sounds more like a few sneaky deals involving TPA's.

The NRL this year is weak. Other then Parra and shark and a stretch the dogs its a 2 horse race. Wipe Parra out and it will be a dark year for NRL in TV ratings.

Well, it depends on what (if any) level of cheating we are found to have engaged in, and whether it was intentional behaviour, and if it was, was it a rogue employee, and if so, at what point did superiors find out about it etc, and what did they do then, and who farted on the escalators.

If it simply comes down to the Mossop payment (as described in the press) we deserve some penalty, but not a season's worth of points.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/9e98e5a061d824b0a6d588a84f3620c8

NO RUSH TO RULE ON PARRA PUNISHMENT

PARRAMATTA’S salary cap punishment will not be handed down this week.

The NRL integrity unit chief is still assessing the evidence before taking his recommendation to chief executive Todd Greenberg and, because it’s such a big decision, the independent commission.

It’s more likely to be the first week of May. Full marks to Nick Weeks and his team for being so thorough with such a major investigation and legal issue that will affect players, fans and the entire competition.

El Diablo

Post Whore
that Frenchman will be happy

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ver-reminded-of-the-slap-20160422-goddwh.html

PETITION ADDS PRESSURE

The pressure is mounting on the Parramatta board to stand down. A petition on change.org calling for directors to fall on their sword following the salary cap rorting allegations already has more than a thousand signatures.

The "Parramatta Board - Stepping Down" petition asks why the fans and the players should have to pay for the sins of administrators, believing the club will be docked more competition points if they don't fall on their swords.

With directors refusing to do so, the onus is now on the NRL as it finalises its probe.

strider

Post Whore
Why can't we sign players? No suggestion we'll be docked points next year, or will be over the 2017 cap.

I guess if they rule our TPAs are illegal then that might change our cap position???

And we probably aren't able to offer TPAs while there is speculation what we do is dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.