What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So he and his wife were employed by the club but now they're not? They sound like they tick one of the major boxes for disgruntled former employees.

I'm sick of people who think the club owes them something.

Possibly, but wouldn't The link with spags be a better story ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Am I right in saying that this was predominantly expanded as a business after Mrs Cayless and Mrs Hindmarsh were no longer required by the club?

From memory I think they both quit the club their post at the club at the same time, I found it strange at the time but I don't think they were made redundant

Delboy

First Grade

I actually think that he is not as sharp witted as he perhaps should be, and doesn't want to upset the NRL

Still extremely disappointed he did not offer some support to the club, couldn't imagine Tallis criticising or sticking the boot into the Broncs.

In person he is not always the most gracious personality to assist, just my opinion

T-Boon

Coach
It always makes me feel a bit sick to bag on Hindy as I worshiped him as a player, but I grew tired of hearing him take every opportunity to criticise Hayne when he was at Parra. I remember he left Hayne out of his 'best Parra team' in favour of Brett Hodgeson haha. He knows how to hold a grudge.

TheRam

Coach
It always makes me feel a bit sick to bag on Hindy as I worshiped him as a player, but I grew tired of hearing him take every opportunity to criticise Hayne when he was at Parra. I remember he left Hayne out of his 'best Parra team' in favour of Brett Hodgeson haha. He knows how to hold a grudge.

And he does it often with Radradra too. He has no idea and says some real lame remarks at times. Love the bloke on some levels and hate him on others.

Why can't we have former Parra greats who are in the media that are bright and ALWAYS defend, go to bat or are one eyed towards our team?

T-Boon

Coach
God bless Sterlo. Smart enough to keep his head away from this mess from day dot. He would be a prize on our board, but he wouldn't risk his reputation.

Why can't we have former Parra greats who are in the media that are bright and ALWAYS defend, go to bat or are one eyed towards our team?

That's what this country needs. More mindless parochial bastards :)

Seriously, though, people who ALWAYS defend one side have zero credibility, and their opinion doesn't really help our cause.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Green River Eel

Juniors

Yes a better story and the factual one but you can believe what ever you like.
Nathan needs to learn to keep a bit quieter behind the scenes, hes let his opinions be known to many, Both Nathans should stay right away from the club on a political level too, Cayless will be having a crack soon, Nathans been asked too, both are Spagnolo fanboys.
Im surprised they both dont have brass plaques in their gardens thanking Mr Spagnolo for the nice landscapes and gardens.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes a better story and the factual one but you can believe what ever you like.
Nathan needs to learn to keep a bit quieter behind the scenes, hes let his opinions be known to many, Both Nathans should stay right away from the club on a political level too, Cayless will be having a crack soon, Nathans been asked too, both are Spagnolo fanboys.
Im surprised they both dont have brass plaques in their gardens thanking Mr Spagnolo for the nice landscapes and gardens.

Well you might as well throw Burty into the mix as well...

So both Caylo and Burty are current employees at the club and you think they're going to have a spray too? Ok...lol

Captain BF

Juniors
Is tomorrow D-day? The same bloke that told my Dad about the Tamou rumour reckons the decision will be handed down tomorrow.

Is tomorrow D-day? The same bloke that told my Dad about the Tamou rumour reckons the decision will be handed down tomorrow.

Whats the Tamou rumor? did i miss something?
Also Greenberg will be too bust tomorrow sending fine notices to the roosters coach and captain and then spend all day on the phone to uncle nick.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Also Greenberg will be too bust tomorrow sending fine notices to the roosters coach and captain and then spend all day on the phone to uncle nick.

John Grant will make sure Cummins never refs a Roosters game again

Captain BF

Juniors

I posted a couple of weeks ago in the rumours thread that a bloke from a western sydney club who is friends with my Dad told him (my Dad) that Tamou was discussed during a recruitment and retention update to the clubs committee. They were told that there was no point chasing Tamou as he was going to Parra.

P.s. i know that rumour had been around previous to my post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.